BOB DYLAN

It has been a week since Adrien and Marinette found out about each other's identities. At first, it was awkward but after two serious conversations everything between them was fine. Marinette had already stopped stuttering when talking to him when she and Luka started dating a month ago and Adrien had stopped flirting as much as he did with her as Chat Noir when he and Kagami started dating.

Today, the two couples and djwifi were going to hang out in Marinette's house. Two hours before they were supposed to meet up there was an akuma attack. After defeating the akuma , the two heroes went back to Marinette's house. 

They were bored, so they decided to bake cookies. After they were done, two hours had passed since the akuma attack and the others walked in the bakery. Sabine told them to go upstairs and not to bother knocking since Marinette was playing loud music and she wouldn't hear it. When they opened the door they saw their two friends singing and dancing to Bob Dylan by FOB.

They were shocked. The way Marinette and Adrien were dancing and interacting with each other was surprising. They had never seen their friends so in sync and at ease with each other. They were smiling and dancing like there is no tomorrow. They were happier than they had ever seen them.

When the song ended, the crime fighting duo stopped dancing and started laughing. That is when they noticed their two friends and significant others ( significant annoyances ;) ).

" Hey, guys," the duo said in unison

"Hey, what are you doing?"asked Alya

"We made cookies and we had some more to kill before you came so we put on music," answered Marinette.

"So what do you, guys, want to do? I was thinking we could go to get ice cream and then come back and play board games." said Adrien. Everybody agreed and they were on their way.

That day Kagami and Luka started paying attention to the way Adrien and Marinette interact with each other. They noticed how comfortable they are with each other. It is like they are tense when they are apart and the moment the other one walks in they relax. They are questioning if the two partners actually have feelings for them.

The two heroes are meant to be together, they just haven't figured it out yet. Giving up their feelings for each other was hard and they don't want to ruin their friendship.