HOPE IS BACK WITH VIDEOS

No one knows when exactly or how it happened but Adrien and Marinette became really close. When they are together they are always laughing at inside jokes and smiling. They sit next to each other no matter who they are with, even if they are with Luka, Marinette's boyfriend, and Kagami, Adrien's girlfriend. 

What everyone else doesn't know is that Paris' protectors found out each other's identities. When they first found out it was very awkward but after a week or so the awkwardness faded out and they became very close. 

Nobody knows but they are about to.  Everyone is in class waiting for Ms Bustier when a girl walks in, rolling in a TV and introduces herself, 

"Hi, guys. My name is Hope and I'll be showing you Ladybug and Chat Noir videos!".

"That is awesome!" Alya exclaims. 

Everyone is very excited. Alya can't stay still. Adrien turns around and makes eye contact with a very shocked Marinette. Suddenly, Luka and Kagami appear in the middle of the classroom with confused looks on their faces. 

"What just happened? How did I get here?" Kagami asks.

"I brought you here. I am going to show the class Ladybug and Chat Noir videos and I wanted you to be here as well. Have a seat." Hope says. Kagami and Luka go to seat in the two empty seats in the back. Adrien and Marinette turn around and wave at them.

"Before we start, do Ladybug and Chat Noir want to reveal themselves or shall I just show you them transforming?"Hope asks, looking at the two wide-eyed superheroes  who are shaking their heads no. They can't believe this is happening. 

"No? Okay!"

The class is completely silent. They can't believe their eyes. Their classmates are Ladybug and Chat Noir. Everyone turns to look at them Marinette does jazz hands and says,

"Surprise!" and Adrien just waves awkwardly. Alya breaks the silence.

"This makes so much sense!"

"It does?" Marinette asks.

"Yes, the hair, your voice and the fact that you trusted me. Not to mention that you two became really close out of nowhere." Alya expains.  Nobody else says anything. They are still in shock.

"Let's watch the first video! Ladybug calling Chat Noir 'kitty'."

"I love it when you call me that, Bugaboo."

"I know, kitty"

"When did you try to kiss me and I ran away?"

"Dark Cupid"

"Wow! Are you two always flirting?"Kim asks.

"Yeah, pretty much but it is just the way we are. Plus, I wouldn't exactly call it flirting." Marinette answers his question.

"Oh no that is 100% flirting, girl" Alya tells her.