SLEEPOVER

Alya had the house to herself for the weekend so she invited Marinette, Nino and Adrien to her house for a sleepover . They were surprised that Adrien's father let him come.

She had just finished setting everything up when the bell rung.

"Hey guys!" Alya greeted her friends.

"Hi!" all three said in unison.

They spend their afternoon playing board games and Wii. Alya crushed everyone in Just Dance and Adrien won in every game in Wii Sports Resort except for table tennis where Marinette won.

The four friends ended up talking late at night. Marinette had fallen asleep on the couch. Plagg and Tikki were in Adrien's bag sleeping.

Marinette started talking in her sleep and the guys stopped chatting to listen to what she was saying because it looked like she was having a nightmare.

"No! Chat Noir be careful. I need to transform. He is not going to make it alone! Tikki, spots on ! "

They looked at her in shock. Marinette is ladybug. They can't believe it.

"Chat Noir! Nooo!" Marinette started crying in her sleep and mumbling the word 'no' again and again. Adrien was trying to wake her up and reassuring her that everything was fine. She woke up crying and Adrien hugged her.

"It was just a nightmare. Everything is okay. I am right here Bugaboo. I am alive and well."said Adrien while rubbing her back. Marinette pulled back and looked at him in confusion.

"You just called me Bugaboo"

"I know that you hate it. Sorry, my lady." Adrien said, grinning.

"You are...Oh my god. "

"Surprise?"

"I don't hate it"

"What ?"

"When you call me Bugaboo. I don't hate it, my kitty"

"I love it when you call me that"

" I know"

They were grinning at each other when Alya cleared her throat.

"So you two are Ladybug and Chat Noir?"Alya asked . Marinette and Adrien looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Duuuuude! Why did't you tell me?" you can guess who said that.

"I couldn't. No one is supposed to know. So it is better that we don't tell Master Fu that you know" Adrien answered.

"Adrien, I am the guardian now, remember?" Marinette said sadly.

"Oh... yeah"

" Anyway, that is why I told you not to tell anyone when I gave you your Miraculous." said Marinette to Nino and Alya

"Their Miraculous?" Adrien asked.

"I am Rena Rouge."

"I am Carapace."

"Why am I the only one that doesn't know?"

"Because I am the one that chose them and gave them their Miraculous." replied Marinette

After that they went back to sleep since it was late. When they woke up the next day, ate breakfast and talked about what they learned yesterday.