GYM CLASS

" With all the akuma attacks happening in Paris, we thought it would be best to teach you self-defense. First, does anyone know self-defense?" the gym teacher asked. Marinette, Alya, Nino and Kim raised their hands. 

"Do any of you want to demonstrate for the class?" This time only Kim raised his hand.

"Anyone else?" he asked.

"I'll do it," said Marinette, surprising everyone .

" Are you sure, Marinette?" the teacher asked.

" Yes, I am. I can take him."

"Are you really sure?" Kim asked. 

" Yes, I am. "

" Okay, then. Kim, Marinette come to the front." The two students went to stand in front of their teacher, facing each other. " On 3. 1, 2, 3."

Kim attacked first and Marinette easily dodged him. This went on for a couple of minutes. When Marinette got visibly bored, she decided to go on the offence and had him on the floor, tapping out in seconds. It took little time for the fact that Marinette just pulverized Kim to sink in but when it did everyone started cheering. That was when Adrien came in. 

"Sorry, I'm late. The photoshoot took longer than expected."

" It's okay, Adrien." the teacher told him.

" Why is everyone cheering and why is Kim on the floor?" the blond superhero asked.

" Today, we are learning self- defense and Marinette took Kim down in seconds," Alya replied. Marinette helped Kim get up.

"Really?" 

"Yes, really. Why is it so hard to believe? Is it because I am a girl?" the bluenette asked her crush. This shocked the class. They had never seen this side of her when talking with Adrien.

"No, because he is twice your size." 

" Wanna try me?" Marinette challenged him.

" Can I?" Adrien asked the teacher, who nodded in response. The class knew already how this would end. Marinette was always super clumsy and awkward when see was anywhere near Adrien. He went to stand in front of Marinette. The teacher count to three and the fight begun.

It was like a dance. They could predict what the other one was going to do next. It went on for about ten minutes. In the end, Adrien was about to win but Marinette surprised him  with a move he wasn't expecting. (I really don't know anything about fighting) He ended up like Kim. On the floor with Marinette on top of him twisting one of his hands behind his back. He tried to free himself but her grip was too strong. He tapped out. She let him go and got off him. he turned around, still lying on the floor. 

" I have to admit you are good." the boy said, getting off the floor.

" Thank you, Adrien. So are you."

" Why don't you two sit this one out as you clearly already know what to do. Everyone else pair up," the teacher told them. The crime-fighting partners went to sit down away from the class. While everyone else was learning self-defense, Marinette and Adrien were talking about school and their interests outside of school . 

From that day on, Marinette and Adrien got closer. Who knew that Marinette kicking his butt was all she needed to stop being so awkward around him?