TRAPPED

They don't know how it happened but somehow the akumatized villain had managed to lock the five superheroes into a closet. They were so embarrassed that they let it happen. The akuma had the power of illusion and he showed everyone what they wanted the most.

"Great! What are we going to do now?" Rena Rouge asked.

"I don't know. I have already used my Lucky Charm and Chat Noir his cataclysm."Ladybug replied.

"We need to think of something quickly because in five minutes we are both going to transform back. "Chat Noir said and LB nodded her head agreeing with him.

"Someone needs to detransform so that their kwami can unlock the door. Queen Bee, you need to be the one to do it"said Ladybug.

"Why do I need to do it?" whined the holder of the bee Miraculous.

"Because everyone already knows your identity, CHLOE!" Ladybug explained.

"Why don't you do it? You are about to detransform in a while anyway."

"Yes, but no one can know MY identity."

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"Why the fuck are you being so difficult? You know what I don't care. I'll do it, you spoiled brat! Tikki, spots off. " Marinette was already fed up with Chloe because of some things that she said in school. She just didn't want to deal with her anymore.

"MARINETTE" the four heroes exclaimed in surprise

"That makes so much sense! The bad excuses, always being late. Trusting me with the fox Miraculous"Rena Rouge said

"What do you mean by 'trusting you'?"Chat Noir asked.

"Uhhh.... nothing....."

"She is one of my friends that is why I trusted her" Marinette said. Chat Noir turned to look at Rena Rouge. After taking a good look at her, he said,

"Alya?" she nodded

"If you are Alya and Princess only gives Miraculous to people she trusts, then that makes you Nino."he said pointing to his best friend who just nodded.

"How the hell did you just...?" his partner asked

"Well...... Plagg, claws in" said Adrien and Marinette closed her eyes. The other three looked at him in shock. When he saw the looks on their faces he just smiled awkwardly and waved.

"No! Transform back."exclaimed Marinette.

"Why won't you look at me, Bugaboo?" Adrien said, frowning, after giving Plagg some Camembert

"I am not ready to know who you are. Please, kitty, just transform back"

"Fine. Plagg claws out." he said, transforming back to his alter ego. After hearing those words, Marinette opened her eyes.

"Thank you. Now, let's get down to business (to defeat the Huns). Tikki are you ready?"she asked. Her kwami nodded in response and unlocked the door.

"Great! Tikki, spots on!Let's go get that akuma" Marinette said and go out of the closet. Everyone just looked at her still not having come to terms that their friend was Ladybug.

"Are you coming or am I supposed to fight on my own?"

"Coming, dudette" said Carapace who hadn't uttered a word during all this.

Everyone followed her. When the fight ended and they won, Marinette and Alya went to the former's house to talk. Alya wasn't mad. She understood why Marinette had to keep her identity a secret.

Chloe never bothered Marinette ever again. Alya, Nino and Chloe started helping Marinette and Adrien come up with excuses and covering for them.

Lastly, Marinette told Chat Noir she was ready to know his identity a week after the reveal. To say she was shocked would be the understatement of the year.