OOPS

Marinette and her parents went to visit one of her mom's cousins in Germany for a week and they just got back. Thankfully, there weren't any akuma attacks while she was gone.

It was Saturday so Marinette didn't have to go to school when they returned in the morning. After a couple of hours of sleep she decided to go out as Ladybug as she needed some air. Her parents started working as soon as they came back and opened the bakery later than usual. Since Marinette didn't worry about her parents looking for her, she didn't tell them that she was going out.

After an hour or so, Alya, Nino and Adrien came to see Marinette. Her parents told them that she was in her room. The three friends went to her room and she wasn't there. They looked each other confused because they didn't see her in the living room either.

" Maybe she is on the balcony," Adrien said.

They were going to check the balcony when they heard the door leading to her balcony opening. They saw Ladybug landing in front of them with her back turned to them.

"Tikki, spots off" she said and detransformed. In front of them stood their friend.

"That felt good." Marinette gave Tikki a cookie and turned around. She saw her three friends looking at her with shocked looks on their faces. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. All four of them just stood there for a couples of minutes no one saying anything, Alya broke the silence.

"You're Ladybug. ", Marinette nodded," OH MY GOD! How did I not figure it out? It is so obvious!"

"As Plagg, Chat Noir's kwami, would say : People are blind."

"You've met Chat Noir's kwami. How? Do you know who he is?"

"I don't know who Chat Noir is but I have met his kwami. It's a long story. Do you, guys, have any questions? " Marinette asked her other two friends.

"Not really. It actually makes a lot of sense." Nino said. Adrien didn't say anything. He was still in shock.

"Why?"

"You trusted Alya and me."

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked, feeling left out.

"Can I tell him?" Nino asked Alya. She said yes.

"Alya and I are Rena Rouge and Carapace." Nino answered his cunfused friend's question. Adrien nodded his head with wide eyes taking in the new information. Coming to a realization Adrien said,

"Oh my God. We all have Miraculouses and have been hiding it from one another." He chuckled.

"You have a Miraculous?" Alya asked.

"Yup. I am Chat Noir." Adrien said, raising his hand to show them his ring. The couple just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wow! Your personality changes a lot!" his best friend said.
"I know. I feel more free when I am Chat Noir."

Just like Adrien when he found out Marinette was Ladybug, Marinette didn't say a word. She had an unreadable expression on her face. Noticing this, Adrien turned to his other friend and asked if he and Marinette could talk alone. The couple went to wait for them in the living room.

Marinette and Adrien sat on the floor looking at each other.

"I am glad that it's you" he said.

"So am I."

"Things are going to change, aren't they?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that the change is going to be bad, kitty."

"I am glad, Bugaboo." Marinette groaned.

" Does this mean nonstop nicknames and puns?" she asked and Adrien laughed in response.

After a few minutes of talking, the two heroes went downstairs to hang out with their friends. They talked, they laughed, they played games.

From that day on everything changed but it was a good change. Marinette and Adrien didn't have to lie to their friends whenever there was an akuma attack and Nino and Alya started helping them with excuses and covering up for them.