SPIDER-MAN THEME SONG

I got this idea from Pinterest

THIRD POV

After parole, Ladybug and Chat Noir decide to hang out for a little bit on the top of the Eiffel Tower. They are sitting in silence until Chat Noir starts singing to the tune of the spider-man theme song,

"Black-cat man, black-cat man

Does whatever a black-cat can

Can he swing 

From a web 

No he can't 

He's a cat"  

"I promise you, if that gets stuck in my head your days are numbered." Ladybug says.

THE NEXT DAY

Since they stayed out until late last night, both Adrien and Marinette are late. When Marinette runs in the locker room she doesn't see Adrien.  Thinking she is alone, she starts singing the song that has been stuck in her head all morning. The song Cat Noir was singing last night. Recognizing the song the bluenette  is singing, he goes to see who it is. When he sees that it is Marinette , he is shocked. His princess is his lady. He can't understand how. He saw her giving the mouse Miraculous back to Ladybug. Maybe she just overheard them... but they were on the top of the Eiffel Tower... late at night.  After she sings it a couple of times, she stops and says to Tikki,

"That cat is so dead the next time I see him,Tikki. "

When he hears her saying Tikki's name, he knows. 

"Hi, Marinette,"He greets her.

"Adrien, hi. I didn't see you. Sorry for the random singing."

" It's okay but please don't kill me."

"Why would I want to kill you?"she asks him.

"Because you warned me that it is what you would do if that song got stuck in your head. And you just said that the next time you see me I am so dead."

"What are you talking about? The reason this song is stuck in my head is.....oh Oh OH!" she says with a shocked look on her face.

"Yup! Please, don't kill me, Bugaboo."he begs.

"Don't worry. I won't kill you."she assures him. 

"Can I ask you something?"he asks sitting down.

"Of course"she answers, sitting next to him. They both turn so that they are facing each other.

"How were you both Ladybug and Multimouse?"

"In order for my plan to work, I had to wear all the Miraculous. Me giving the Miraculous to, well, me was a mirage I created using the fox miraculous."

"That makes somewhat of a sense. Your plans are always kind of complicated."he tells her.

"No they are not."she argues. He doesn't reply, he just laughs and shakes his head. They continue talking about their adventures as Ladybug and Chat Noir. Suddenly, they hear the bell ring.

"Wow, how long have we been talking ?" she says

"I don't know but we missed the first period." he replies. Just as he says that Alya and Nino walk in. 

"Hello, dude, dudette. You missed the first period." Nino says opening his locker to get what they came in here to get.

"Hi!" the crime-fighting duo say in unison.

"Marinette, walk with me to class?"Alya asks Marinette.

"Sure. See you in class, guys"Marinette says and she walks out of the room with Alya.

"Girl, what was that?"

"What was what?"

"You and Adrien spent first period talking and when Nino and I came in  you weren't stuttering. So, what is up?"

"Nothing, I swear. We were just talking. Is it that bad that I stopped stuttering around him?"

"No, it is just surprising." 

They walk in class and take their seats. The boys come in a few moments later. Adrien turns his head to look at Marinette and he smiles at her. Seeing that, Alya nudges a smiling Marinette.

They know each others identities, nothing will be the same ever again. It's okay, though. Everything is going to change for the better.