TIME TRAVEL PART 2

past Adrien = Adrien

past Marinette= Marinette

future Adrien = FAdrien

future Marinette = FMarinette 

NEXT DAY 

After waking up, past Adrien goes to the kitchen and brings food to the bedroom. When they are done eating, Adrien calls his girlfriend and tells her to come over to talk about going to see Alix. 

"What if instead of going to talk to her, I call her and tell her to come here?" past Marinette suggests. They all agree and she takes her phone out to call her and tells her to bring her watch with her. After an hour of waiting and brainstorming, Alix comes and Adrien goes to open the door.

"This is my friend Alix. If you need anything, we will be in my room with Marinette."Adrien says to Gorilla who just nods. When Alix sees FAdrien and FMarinette she is confused.

"What is going on?"

"We are from the future. We need you in order to send a message to future you so that she can come an take us back to our time."FMarinette says.

"How the hell are you from the future?"

" We were fighting an akuma when they he sent us here." FAdrien answers her question.

"You are Ladybug and chat Noir?Oh My God! Okay..... How will send a message to future me?" Alix asks after coming to terms about what is going on.

" We will put a message on your watch telling her to come in five minutes from now."Marinette explains.

After she gives them her watch, they put the small paper in and wait hoping their plan will work. FMarinette can't stop tapping her foot.

"Don't worry, Bugaboo. The plan will work ."FAdrien says,

When five minutes pass, Bunnyx shows up in the middle of Adrien's room.

"Hey, I got your message. Are you ready to go?" Bunnyx says to the couple from the future.

"I have never been happier to see you."FMarinette tells her and her and FAdrien go through the portal. When they return to five minutes before they get hit. 

They are more careful this time around, so they don't get hit and they don't. After defeating the akuma, they go home and crash on the couch exhausted.