TIME TRAVEL

26-year old Ladybug and Chat Noir are fighting an akumatized villain when there is a bright light. The akumatized villain hit them with his 'gun'. They haven't figured out what happens to what or who he hits but they are about to find out. 

"Where are we?" Chat Noir asks. There are in a park. It is late at night so there is no one around.  

"I don't know."Ladybug says looking around. Suddenly, she sees a newspaper on the ground and picks it up with a shocked look in her face.

"What's wrong, my Lady?"

"We are in the past. Ten years in the past."She says showing him the date on the newspaper. 

"Maybe it is just an old newspaper" 

"It is not. Now, I recognize where we are and in the future there is shop that sells ice-cream here. We need to detransform." Ladybug says .

"Why?" Chat Noir asks

"Because it would be weirder for someone to see two Ladybugs and two Chat Noirs than to see two older people looking like our younger selves." Ladybug answers and they both detransform. They give their kwamis food right before they fall asleep.  What they didn't see the four teenagers hiding in the bushes. When the four friends see them detransform, they can't believe it. 

"Adrien, what are we going to do? We need to find a place to sleep tonight."Older Marinette says.

"We could find a hotel but they need ids and it's not like we can give them ours. What if we went to Master Fu? " Adrien suggests. They two heroes from the future turn their heads towards the bush their past selves and their two friends are hiding when they hear someone sneeze.

"Who's there?"Marinette asks. The four friends come out and shyly waved at them.

"I can't believe this is happening. If we, uh, they saw us then why don't we remember it?"Older Marinette says to older Adrien.

"I don't know, Mari."

The two couples look at them in shock. Alya can't believe that her best friend and Adrien are the Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Hi......"Past Marinette says. 

"So you are us?"Past Adrien asks and his future self nods. Alya turns to her bet friend and asks

"Why didn't you tell me you are Ladybug?"

"For the same reason I told you not to tell anyone that you are Rena Rouge. It is dangerous." 16-year-old answers. Then, Alya asks how they got here and the 26-year-old heroes tell the four teenagers about the akuma. That's when young Marinette gets an idea.

"What if we found a way to send a message to Bunnyx?"she suggests.

"Great idea, princess. But how?" her boyfriend responds.

"We need to tell her younger self. She already knows that in the future she will get a Miraculous so I don't see a problem with that." Older Adrien says to the others who agree with him. Poor Nino hasn't said a word so far, he can't believe it. This is too weird even for Paris. 

"Anyway, what are you guys doing out so late at night?"says Marinette. 

"We went to the cinema." Alya answers.

  "What did you watch?"

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." 

"I remember this, our first double date. We had been dating for two weeks. But why can't I remember this happening? I just remember going home." Future Marinette tells her husband. 

"I don't know, Bugaboo. It really doesn't matter. Now we just need to get back to our time."

"It is late. We will talk to her tomorrow and we will need to go just us and our younger selves." Older Marinette says. 

"Why can't Alya and I come?"Nino asks.  

"You don't know who she is." Teenage Marinette answers his question. 

"Where are you going to sleep tonight?" Adrien questions.

"We were thinking of going to Master Fu." His older self replies

" You can't. I am the guardian of the Miraculous." 

"I completely forgot about that. This is after Miracle Queen" Older Marinette says.

"You can come to my house. You can sneak in my room from the window. My dad and Natalie are on a business trip and Gorilla won't find out. He never comes in my room."Past Adrien offers. The couple from the future agree.

"Why don't we sit down? I have some questions for you to answer."the reporter says.

"You two are still together, right?"

"Yes"they say at the same time 

"Are you married?"

"I don't think we can answer that."Marinette says

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-six ." Adrien answers.

"Do I become a successful reporter?"

"Of course. What else did you expect?" Marinette says 

"I think that is enough for today. We all need to go home. It is late and our parents are going to be worried." Nino says

"We will talk tomorrow about going to see Bunnyx." the younger ladybug miraculous holder says

They say their goodbyes. Alya, Nino and young Marinette leave. 

"How long have you been married? Don't try to lie. If you weren't married you would have answered Alya's question." past Adrien asks, once everybody else leaves.  

"One year and in one moth it will be two."Marinette says. They transform and go to Adrien's house. They get in through the open window and detransform.  Marinette gives Tikki a cookie and the two Plaggs a piece of Camembert each. After that, they whine about wanting more cheese and both Adriens groan. Tikki rests on Marinette's head. 

"Great! Now there are two of them."the young one says.

"You two sleep on the bed and I'll take the couch."he continues.