FIRST DATE

The day was finally here, their first date.

It has been 3 weeks since they found out each others identities and 2 week since Adrien asked Marinette out. This was their 4th attempt of having a first date. Everytime there was an akuma attack that interrupted their date. Today, they decided to go for ice-cream and then see a movie. There were no akuma attacks all day. This worried them.

Just as Marinette finished getting ready, Adrien texted her that he was outside of her house. She said goodbye to her parents  and left. When Adrien saw her he smiled at her and kissed her.

" Hey, you look beautiful as always." Adrien said, smiling.

" Thank you, my handsome kitty." Marinette said. Adrien took her hand and the happy couple started walking.

"How was school?" he asked his girlfriend.

" Boring as usual. There were no akuma attacks so I didn't miss any classes. The physics test was hard, but thanks to you I think I did okay. How did the photoshoot go?"she said. Adrien helped her study for the test since he was better at physics. They did not do much studying but the chapters that they did actually covered were the ones that  the teacher put on the test.

"The photoshoot was like every other photoshoot. I don't want to hear about spaghetti ever again in my entire life." he said and Marinette chuckled. They reached their destination and got their cones of ice-cream. After finishing their ice-cream, it was time to get going so they wouldn't miss the movie.

As they were walking, they heard people screaming and turned around to see what was going on.  They saw people running away from an akumatized person. The two superheroes groaned and went into an alley to transform.

" I can't believe this is happening again." Ladybug said, after transforming and her boyfriend agreed.

TIME SKIP brought to you by Bob the Titan

They decided to hang out on the top of the  Eiffel Tower.

" Let's just call this our first date." Adrien suggested.

" Yeah. It's not like we will ever have a normal date." Marinette replied, "I don't think I am ever going to get used to this view. It is so beautiful."

" So beautiful." Adrien said looking at her. Marinette noticed this and smiled.

" You are so cheesy, kitty."

"And still you love me, Bugaboo."

" Who told you this lie?" Marinette said and Adrien pouted, " I am kidding! I love you, my kitty."

" I love you, too, princess."

Marinette smiled and kissed him.

After an hour or so they decided to leave as the movie had already ended and their parents would be expecting them. They said their goodbyes, transformed and went their sepatate ways.

Once Marinette walked through the door, Tom and Sabine asked their daughter how the date went.

" Amazing. I am going to sleep. Good night, guys!" she answered and went up to her room. 

"I am so tired, Tikki."

" It was a exhausting fight." the kwami said.

"Good night, Tikki." Marinette told her kwami.

"Good night, Marinette."