MOVIE NIGHT

Marinette's POV

My parents are going out tonight to celebrate their anniversary so I invited my friends over to have a movie night. The doorbell rung as I finished making the popcorn. I open the door and Alya and Nino are standing in front of me.

"Hey, guys. Is Adrien coming?" I say 

"Yes, he texted me saying he is going to be 10 minutes late. "Nino answered 

"Why are we not enough?"asks Alya teasingly 

"Ha Ha Ha Ha"I say sarcastically.

We sit down and start brainstorming ideas for what to watch. We can't decide between Thor Ragnarok and Fantastic Beasts. Alya wants the former and Nino the latter. I am just sitting across from the couple, watching them argue. 

"What do you think, Marinette?"

"Oh no, I am not picking a side. You guys have been fighting a lot all week and every time I tell you what I think you either ignore me or shout at me." I say but before they can respond, I hear someone knocking at the door and I go to open it. It's Adrien and he hears the couple who has gone back to arguing about what movie to watch.

"Again?" he sighs and I nod 

"What are they fighting about this time?"

"Alya wants to watch Thor Ragnarok and Nino wants Fantastic Beasts." I answer

"How about we don't watch any of these movies? We could watch Mulan. You both love that movie"Adrien says to our two friends. After a minute of silence, they both agree.

"If I knew that would work I would have suggested it ten minutes ago" I exclaim

"Why don't you two put on the movie and Adrien and I will get the the snacks from the kitchen." I suggest and they nod their heads in agreement.

"I can't believe how much these two have been fighting lately." Adrien whispers 

"I know. Alya won't tell me what is actually wrong but whatever it is they need to resolve it in the very near future because I am not going to be able to stop myself from knocking them out the next time they start fighting." I whisper back. Adrien chuckles at my statement. When we get back to the living room, Alya and Nino are cuddling on the couch. 

"You baked cookies? Awesome-sauce"says Nino

"Have you been watching Trollhunters again?"I ask Nino and he nods grinning. It is his favorite show. Every time he watches it he always uses phrases from the show. Adrien and I sit next to them on the couch and start the movie. When 'I'll make a man out of you' comes on, all of us sing along to the song.   

After the movie ends, we talk about school and everything that is on our minds. We don't realize how late it is until Natalie texts Adrien that Gorilla is outside waiting to pick him up. Shortly after, Adrien leaves, so do Alya and Nino. I clean up and go to sleep.