prolog

After his own mother killed him, sky woke up in an unknown place. They are all dark... Even his hands were unseen. Wait...Does he have hands? ...Of course not... Because he was killed when he had lost everything he had.

Ahh... So my life ends like this. No family love, no lover, no friend, no one by my side. Sigh... What should I do now?..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A moment before he die.

"What did you say brat!?!. Say it again you ungrateful bastard!!"

"I say you bitch! You steal my parents' money! You are an ungrateful bitch!"

"You bastard! I'll kill you! No one needs you! It's best if you die! You are just a nuisance to this family!"

The woman or the "bitch" ran to him "the bastard" with a knife in her hand.
She stuck a knife in his chest. He can't fight back. No.. He won't fight back.. He wants to die. He's already lost everything because of that woman. Everything...His family, his friends, his lover. Always left him alone because of that woman.

He could only touch his bloodied chest with a lonely, anguished gaze Full of solitude eternally. His parents' hard-earned money was squandered by the woman who took everything from him.

But he can't do anything about it. In the end, he shut his eyes with regret and a lesson he will always remember. Forever..

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°

Back to present.

Sky looked at his surroundings. Everything is black. It looks like he is in hell. Would I get punished because I died like this? I also don't want to die in that woman's hand.

He is calm. He isn't scared of punishment. Of course, he would always get punished for anything he does for that woman. He calms wander around. He walks and walks.. But nothing can be found... After a long walk, he stopped. He stops walking and sits on the dark ground or may I say the endless darkness?...

Sky wants to sleep but he can't. Every time he sleeps, there is always a nightmare waiting for him... He won't sleep and see that woman face again after he is free with that woman.

That woman is his former "mother". Although he never calls that woman "mother". But that woman was the one who gave birth to him. Even if she never cares about him, she is still his mother. So he couldn't run away from that hell called "home".

That woman abandoned him in front of his loving family. She abandoned him for a wealthy man that had a family. Such a disgusting woman huh. But thanks to her, sky can live a happy life in a loving family. At least he can feel happy and care for his family.

But everything changed. His parents died in a car accident. That woman came back and stole everything from him. Money, family, anything...

She tortured him and never let him go to the outside world. She cage him in a dark room. At first he thought that she only wanted the best for him so because of that she cage him in that dark room.

He was wrong... She cage him to seize his family's money. Stealing everything from him. His home too. In the end, she killed him just because he told him that he wanted to eat.

Everything ends like that...

He died in that woman's hand. That's right.. He is free now... He is free from that women, those people, and that world. Even though he has many regrets, he is happy to be free from that hell.

It's a happy ending, right?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Hello host! I am the steal white lotus halo system. I'll be your system and assist you in your mission in every world. Any questions? (^ω^)]

"W-what?! Who- no, what are you!?Come out!." (sky)

[Host! I am a system! You can name me if you want. And I can't show you my form in this dark abyss. Let's go to my space first host!]

"W-wait! Wooouhhhww!? " Just like that sky sucks in the black hole.

And we can see him in the next chapter. Well.. See ya soon!