1:5

Aysel woke up from his deep sleep because of Monny, who screamed and woke him up in a panic.

[host! Host! Please wake up quickly. FL is planning something bad for you! Get out of this mansion quickly! FL is planning to burn your room!] Monny shouted in panic and worried about his host.

'OK, OK. explain the plan in detail'

answered Aysel, who immediately woke up when he heard that Leina was going to plan something bad for him.

[You must immediately go to the house that I bought, host! We won't have time to get out of here if we wait until the smoke enters this room!] Monny replied in a hurry.

hearing that, Aysel immediately brought his phone and the items he needed and then walked out of his room through the window. Luckily Leina didn't guard or close the window. otherwise he won't be able to run away.

Aysel ran out of the mansion's gate and when he was far from the mansion, he looked back and saw thick smoke surrounding the room he was occupying.

'that cunning woman!. but this is good too, everyone might assume I was dead in the fire and won't cause me trouble '. thought Aysel.

As he walks to the house his system bought with his sp, he arrives in front of a gigantic gate that surrounds the big and luxurious mansion. The mansion looks really modern, not like the ancient Vincent family mansion.

This mansion has a big garden and a big fish pond. The mansion is full of glass and wood. And have this comfortable aura around it. The mansion is really beautiful. Aysel was stunned when he saw his new "home" that couldn't be called a home.

The people that passed bye and saw him with tattered clothes looked at him with a mocking smile and whispered to anyone around them.

"Hush..Look at that beggar! He must never have seen such a luxury and big mansion. He stayed at the same place for a while now. Should we call the police?".

Aysel that came out of his stupor heard what the people said and turned around. He smiled kindly and said, "Excuse me. Please don't get me wrong. This is my mansion. You don't have to call the police".

After saying that he looked at his mansion again and went inside. He opened the gate and the front door used his fingerprint to show people that this is indeed his mansion.

People who see this immediately close their mouths and blush violently. 'cute! rich too!'. They thought.

They left embarrassed and hearts pierced by arrows from Aysel's deadly smile. They walked away with a crazy smile that said 'I just see an angel!'.

As Aysel looked around, he asked monny for the way to his room. This mansion already has its own furniture, so we don't have to buy any new furniture.

He arrived in his room and couldn't help swallowing his saliva.'Is this really a room?! This is the same as my old apartment in my original world!'. He thought.

The walls of this room are blue baby and white with floral and cat motifs. The floor is covered by a bright yellow carpet that is smooth and soft. The walls were decorated with fragrant lavender and lily. Around the room, there are lots of flowers and soft pillows that look very comfortable. The mattress was covered with soft yellow and white sheets and the mattress itself was very soft but not excessive. A large TV attached to the wall facing the mattress and also a soft and comfortable sofa accompanied by a small coffee table. beside the sofa there is a balcony overlooking the large garden and a fish pond with a gazebo.

Next to the TV is a very large clothes door. His clothes are arranged according to color and neatly arranged. Everything looks new. There is also a complete makeup place and 3 doors with different designs but equally cute and unique.