2:7

The sun had not yet appeared, the cultivators were ready to carry out their mission. with a tense face, Team A left for the ice cliff. Even though they are the strongest cultivators on this search team, they are not as strong as Jing Yi or Wen Jiang.

jing yi and wen jiang will be team B, and the rest will be team C that will fight Zhao heng. Seeing Team A that had departed, Jing Yi contacted Monny to inquire how Zhao Meilin was.

"How is Zhao Meilin right now?" he asked as he walked to their cave to think about his plans.

[Host! Only now do you contact me?! You have forgotten me repeatedly! evil host! hemph!] Monny answered with angry emoticons.

She was very upset! The host only contacts her if he remembers. It's really hard!

'sorry Sorry. I was too busy with my mission and did not mean to forget you. Now, how is Zhao Meilin?' he asked again.

[hmph !. Okay! I'll forgive you! About that whore-I mean Meilin, she's actually taking part in this quest with this team. but she disguised herself as a cultivator named Fu Huiling. She also heard about your plan to kill Zhao Heng, and used this opportunity to kill you].

Jing Yi frowned, he didn't speak and kept walking to the cave he was in and wen jiang.

when he entered the cave, he saw wen jiang sat on the rock and cultivation and because he did not want to disturb his husband, he just sat on the rock in front of wen jiang as he stare at those amazing face. He noticed his husband's handsome face and then spoke to Monny again.

"What is she planning?" his fingers touched his husband's soft cheeks. He smiled softly when he saw Wen Jiang's ears flush.

[well, host.... In my opinion, the plan is very bad and sadistic]. Monny put on scary emoticons.

'Oh? What's the plan?'*smirk*. Jing Yi was a little amused about what the rotten woman was up to.

[That woman is a sadistic, host! She plans to betray humanity and wants to conspire with Zhao Heng about your plan! She also submitted several conditions to Zhao Heng. That he must make wen jiang become her lover and torture you in front of Wen jiang. She will also do something to the guardian of the dragon spirit's eyes to make it angry that will eventually kill all cultivators in Team A]. Monny answered patiently.

'hemm. Interesting'.

Jing yi started touching Wen jiang nose and lips as his face blush cutely. When he noticed that Wen jiang opened his eyes, he got more embarrassed and his face went red like tomato.

He was stunned for a moment and closed his face with his hand. Wen jiang stared at his wife and smirk out of amusement. He grabs jing yi waist and makes him closer and grabs his wrist as jing yi looks at his eyes Until their noses touch each other.

"like what you touch, baby? Or... Do you want more?😏". He said as he kissed jing yi pouty lips.

"W-what are you doing! Don't tease me!(。ì _ í。)". Jing yi pout and crose his arm on his chest.

"Okay, okay. Don't sulk, OK? I will give my body to you after this mission is finished. So be patient ~". He chuckled and stroked Jing Yi's cheek.

Jing Yi's face flushed as he looked away from Wen Jiang. He frowned and grumbled "Just watch out if you lie to me! Humph! I will cut your little brother if you lie!".

Wen Jiang could only smile helplessly while seeing his wife's childish behavior. If only he could not hold his lust, he would have pounced on jing yi and ate him until he could not walk for three days. but of course he was still sane to not make jing yi uncomfortable.

"Yes, now you must also be prepared to carry out your mission later. I have also finished gathering spiritual qi to protect you and guard if anything happens that is beyond our expectations." wen jiang stood up and took jing yi's hands as he held him tight. He looked at the blue diamond in front of him and kissed it.

"You have to be careful, OK? Don't harm yourself for this mission. I don't care if the world is destroyed, but I won't be strong if I have to lose you. So make sure that you won't get hurt and leave me in this world alone. I love you ". He continued to kiss the butterfly until he met the soft lips of Jing Yi. from sweet kisses, to heated kisses that made their little junior stand firm because of the heat flowing in their bodies.

The kiss ended and their lips parted to produce a beautiful and lustful silver string. The two pairs of eyes lovingly meet and look at each other full of affection.

Jing Yi's blue eyes watered by mist and became more beautiful like diamonds of deep beautiful seas that gorgeously and elegantly stared into a pair of eyes that were filled with the flames of lust that were still being held with deep love belonging to Wen Jiang.

Wen jiang's elegant fingers rubbed the silver string that was still at the tip of the red lips which were swollen from their hot kisses.

Jing Yi closed his eyes and said shyly. "Don't look at me like that! If stare can kill, then I am already being killed by your lustful eyes!".

The tip of his ear is red from embarrassment as he looks away and avoids his husband's lustful eyes. His husband is just too much! How can he become hard just from kissing! Such a shameless husband!. *Ps: he just didn't realize his hard little brother stood cutely wanting to be played.😙😌😏*.

After calmed his *cute* little brother, Jing Yi sat on the stone again and started cultivation and gathered his spiritual qi. Baozi obediently sat on his head and slept quietly.

Bu bye! Long time no see!
........................................................................