2:4

Time goes by and all the array for protection is finished and ready to be distributed to all the big cities in the world.

Jing yi also makes the teleportation array so they don't need to spend too much time sending all of the arrays.

During this time, Wen Jiang was always by his side and helped him. Jing Yi felt very lucky because his husband could keep his company in every world he would go to.

Now if he wants to go out to the market to find the ingredients he needs, he no longer uses a mask to cover his face. People simply can't get used to his extraordinary beauty.

Last night, Monny had told him that Meilin was going to the market to seduce sellers of spiritual beasts eggs and get free divine spiritual beasts eggs to become her pets.

and this time Jing Yi will also go to the market to show a small part of the vices that she has long hidden.

Meilin will also use the divine spiritual beast that will hatch today to seek pity and compassion. because the divine spiritual beast that she will choose is the famous baby volcano dragon and that does not like humans. She will lure the dragon to be angry and attack her. At that moment she will be saved by wen jiang who is looking for herb plants and accidentally is at a time when meilin will be attacked by the baby volcano dragon.

According to jing yi, all of the planned meilin plans are very tacky and overreacting. And now he will destroy all of Meilin's plans to attract his husband's attention while he still has time.

jing yi goes to the market with wen jiang who really wants to find herb plants while keeping to protect jing yi. They left without the twins because the twins had to practice with Yuxuan.

'Monny, how many minutes until Meilin starts the action or at least when the volcano dragon hatches?'

[We still have 3 minutes left, host. right when you get to the meilin.]

'un, alright. Thanks'.

Just as Monny said, jing yi and wen jiang arrived just as the volcano dragon was about to hatch. The sound of a broken egg can be heard and the little head of a volcano dragon looks a little peeking from the broken egg.

round red eyes and a small body with cute wings behind it that were blood red.

When the baby dragon opened his eyes, he immediately looked at jing yi who smiled softly and after that looked at Meilin who had a sly face and was holding it.

Passersby can't believe they can see the Divine Volcano Dragon! They were very surprised and kept looking at Meilin and the baby dragon.

Meilin, who was aware of the existence of Wen Jiang, immediately grinned and her grasp on the small body of the volcano dragon tightened, making the baby dragon cry in pain and stare at Meilin with hatred.

He roared and before he spouted hot lava from his mouth, jing yi snatched away his small body and hugged him.

"What are you doing?! You hurt this baby dragon! Look! You hurt it with your disgusting nails!" Jing Yi immediately shouted angrily at the meilin who flinched.

Meilin, who realized that his dragon was taken by someone else, even her face immediately red with anger. "What do you mean huh?! That's my dragon! You don't need to interfere!"

everyone who saw this was also furious. It's clear that Meilin hurt the Divine Volcano Dragon! It can be clearly seen that the nail wound is stabbing on the back of the baby dragon which is still in the arms of Jing Yi.

"I will bring this baby dragon with me! You have no right to this baby dragon!" Jing Yi hugged the baby dragon lovingly.

The baby volcano dragon who is famous for being naughty and hates humans still looks calm and comfortable in the arms of Jing Yi. He even hugged Jing Yi back!