2:5

Time passed and finally jing yi could be free from the torment of the teacher who was very cruel and faithfully taught him about mind control skills in that hell that is called "a learning space". He even had to sleep sitting for a long time! He had to endure that hell for 36 years because indeed this skill was difficult to control. but jing yi has mastered it and feels confident to test it to the enemy.

Jing Yi left the system space and it turned out that in the real world the time stopped when he entered the system space. Before this, he had accomplished everything needed for search and protection. Protection arrays have also been distributed to all sect and cities in the world with the help of the cultivators and their or pill arrays.

Everything went smoothly according to the plan. Monny said that Meilin, who was very angry and filled with hatred, had been instigated by Zhao Heng to ally with him and revenge on Jing Yi who she considered to have taken all her what suppose to be her.

wen jiang who heard about this from the spies he sent, became increasingly protective of jing yi and the twins. People rarely even see themselves without each other. He always kept tight security and the safety of Jing Yi and the twins. Never he let a person like snake close to his lover and children(not yet= ̄ω ̄=).

For three days straight, Jing Yi made every array and pill that he learned from the system teach. Although half of them go wrong, why not? So he makes everything even if he makes it wrong or maybe some healing pill goes to poison pill but, well... He would give them to his comrade and.....◐.̃◐. You can guess what is happening.

Zhao Heng's hiding place is an ice crystal cave in the snow crystal mountains. It takes only one week to use a flying sword but only one hour to use the teleportation array.

Right now, Jing Yi and the others are preparing to enter the telerpotation array. The ones who will prepare this array are the sect leader and the elders whose stage is already higher than the stage master because this array requires a lot of spiritual qi to be used.

The search group will be in the teleportation array for an hour and for that hour they will faint and wake up after an hour of arriving at their destination.

They will arrive in the snow forest near the cave so that Zhao Heng is not aware of their existence. During this time in the outside world, many residents and cultivators have been killed by demons wandering everywhere.

All the demon would need demonic qi for their cultivation and mortal blood for their food. Some of the demon doesn't need blood for their food, but some that have many dark and hater would kill many mortal to get some blood to control their demonic qi.

'hey monny. Are there pills that can make you like poisoning and falling into a coma but will not die? '. asked Jing Yi as he surveyed the array that was being prepared by the elders and sect leaders.

[There is, host! What for? If this pill, Monny has a lot in system space! so the host can get it for free!]. Monny asked with her innocent emoticon.

'hemm ... I will use it as often as possible to expose the evil of the FL in every world to make it easier to get my husband back'. Jing Yi rubbed the face of Baozi, who was sleeping soundly in his arms.

He smiled softly as baozi opened his beautiful red eyes like sparkling diamonds. A pair of beautiful eyes looked at him and formed like a crescent moon. "Wow ... yeah ~ ^ o ^". Baozi still cannot speak clearly because he is still a baby.

"Everybody gets ready! The telerpotation array is ready to use! Everyone lined up and entered in an orderly manner!" the head of the sect shouted and ordered all cultivators to be orderly.

telerpotation array that is large and looks like a wide-open mirror. the cultivators lined up and entered alternately with tense faces.

"So big! I'm so tense and scared. What if we don't manage to kill him?" the cultivators began to whisper with the others.

tension and fear begin to grow. fear of death that might come to fetch them. or the tense of adventure that they will have. when everyone entered.

The teleportation array will be closed and will be reopened one month later. An hour in the array was missed and everything had arrived in the middle of the snow forest.

The air here feels very cold and tense. A dark aura came from the ice crystal cave which could be seen clearly from the place where they were.

plans have also been prepared from the start and they just need to do it. Everyone goes to their hiding place that is on the other side of an ice crystal cave.

They will work out their plans tomorrow. Now, they will prepare their base and some traps. Especially when many demon are still lingering outside the ice crystal cave.

I'm not sure if all of them are on a higher stage. The demon looks extremely strong. They should change a little of the plan.