2:6

"So, what should we do now? You'll look at the demon before, right? All of them look extremely powerful! What if we can kill them and end up being killed?". One of the cultivators, Mu Lian, said.

Afteral, they are a powerful and promising cultivator. Of course they don't want to die at such a young age. At the moment, the sun has set and the cultivators are discussing a change of plans.

They sat on the logs around the campfire. Their faces looked anxious and frightened. The creepy air coming from crystal es' cave felt very eerie.

Their gaze was all pointed to one figure. Their gaze was full of questions and confusion.

"So what are we going to change from the previous plan?". The female counsellor asked in her gentle voice. She also looked at the figure.

That one figure looked at the faces of the cultivators with a split of sight and sighed. "Don't worry. I predicted all this and I've also made a side plan for this." Jing Yi smiled and blurted out.

That's right, jing yi already predict all of this. He knew that bastard zhao would put many high stage demon in his place for safety.

*smirk*" you'll hear that? Our genius already has a side plan for us. Don't be too nervous. Now, can you explain the plan, jing yi?". Wen jiang looks at jing yi sweetly.

He pinched Ji Yi's cheek with love. Jing Yi's face immediately blush and he looked away. His face flushed with shame.

The cultivators who saw this too could only smile and feel jealous. They already knew about the relationship between Jing Yi and Wen Jiang. and are also already getting used to their intimate behavior.

All of them think the same thing 'ahh ... I also want to have a lover like that! Oh! He is blushing! It's so cute! aww!' well ... so accustomed, they began to idolize these romantic lovers.

Wen Jiang smiled. but his smile instantly disappeared and turned into a smirk as he glanced at the other cultivators. His smirk is saying, "See? Don't you dare to approach him! He is mine".

He smiled sweetly as he looked back at Jing Yi, who had calmed down his shame. And began to speak.

"OK, so the plan is quite easy. Do you see the ice cliff that we passed? * Pointing to the cliff near the ice crystal cave *. Tomorrow morning, some of you will climb the cliff and destroy it. Now you see what's on the edge of the cliff ". Jing Yi looked towards the edge of the ice cliff which turned out to be something was there.

"Wow! There's a lump of golden fire covered in ice crystals! Why didn't realize it? Wasn't there nothing earlier?" the cultivators also looked towards the edge of the cliff.

"Oh! I also did not see the fire while walking around the area. How come there is now?"

everyone started asking questions.
Before they decided to camp at this place, they had all checked the surroundings, including the ice cliff. Although the cliffs are very tall and steep, the edges are very flat and wide. and there was nothing but ice crystal.

"Ahem. Now you listen to my explanation. The golden flame that you see is the eyes of the dragon spirit. That fire can be used to summon and drive away the underworld creatures. Zhao Heng uses that fire to summon his demonic forces. However, he does not know about the other function that's chasing away evil spirits from the fire.
He only knew about summoning demons with the help of a thousand dream crystals and dragon spirit eyes.
All you have to do is just destroy the cliff and take the eyes of the dragon spirit.

But be careful, because in every spirit's eyes, there must be a guardian. so the only ones in charge of carrying out this mission are the strongest of this group".

Everyone looked at each other and a stage master cultivator spoke, "Then what did the others do? Surely that's not all, right?"

"un. after the team that carried out the mission (call it Team A) succeeded in taking the eyes of the dragon spirit, I will use it to repel and return the demons that were called by zhao heng.

After all the demons returned to the underworld, the others would fight zhao heng and reclaim a thousand dream crystals.

Oh! Don't forget to keep him alive OK? Let me kill him after my spiritual qi recovers. I will help you from behind and protect you with my array ". Jing yi smiles as he hugs Baozi in his arms.

Everyone smiled and agreed to Jing Yi's plan. They began to calm down and talk casually. All of them also agreed to stay awake and begin their plans before sunrise.

Bu bye!
........................................................................
Sorry for the long awaited chapter! I have a really bad writer block! 😫forgive me kay?🙇😘