1:9

* beep.... Beep... beep *

the sound of the hospital machine livened up the quiet silence in a hospital room decorated with buckets of flowers and gifts arranged on a table next to the bed.

A figure can be seen sleeping soundly with many hospital devices around him. He looks very sound, making people feel unable to wake him up. But what if he slept soundly for one week? Yes, the figure is Aysel who fell into a coma one week after the incident at the party.

However, at once his eyelashes moved and revealed a blue crystal ball that his husband was looking forward to.

* click * the sound of the door opening distracted Aysel, who was still feeling confused and weak. but as he stared at someone who opened the door, tears fell down his cheeks. with a sincere smile, he tried to reach his hand to grab that hand who always assured him.

"Alex ...".

Alexander was speechless to see his wife who finally opened his eyes. He immediately grabbed the fragile hand who reached him and shed tears as he smiled sweetly.

"Finally you wake up, honey... i-i miss you". He hugged Aysel, who had opened his arms wide, to receive his warm hug.

"I miss you too". Aysel hugged him back and his thumb wiped the tears that were still flowing from those beautiful eyes.

"Are you alright? You just woke up from a coma so don't force yourself to sit". There was a sincere and sweet voice with worry and anxiety for his wife.

"Um, I feel better. What happened before that?"

Alexander patiently told him everything that happened at that time and He doesn't tell anything about Vincent's family destiny as he scared his wife would think and ultimately disrupted his health.

he could not contain his anger that was overflowing when remembering the incident where he was very negligent to not look after his wife and cause him in a situation like this.

Aysel had to calm Alexander down and make sure that it was not his(al) fault and it happened because he was (ay) careless for trusting someone who offended him and drank something she gave.

Suddenly, the door to the room reopened. This time the ones who came were doctors and nurses who wanted to do routine checks.

They were shocked when they saw Aysel had regained consciousness from his coma. The doctors did not understand how aysel could regain consciousness in a short time. They estimate he will go into a coma for at least a month. For them, this is all a miracle!

The doctors immediately asked permission to Alexander to check the condition of the aysel to make sure his condition was stable or not. after the doctor has confirmed that aysel is fine and only feels weak after waking up from a week coma. They go outside to give some time to the couple to have their romantic reunion.

Alexander told Aysel that he had undergone surgery to remove the tumor the day after he fell into a coma for several reasons.

Now Aysel's condition has begun to improve because the tumor has been removed and he is no longer in an alarming condition. The doctor will also allow Aysel to go home after several more examinations. He was also advised to rest more because his fetus was still weak after surgery. but he doesn't need to worry, his baby will come out safe and sound because Monny will make sure it happens.

The next day, Aysel was allowed to go home because he was healthy and didn't need to stay at the hospital.

Alexander celebrated this by holding a family party with some friends and family members of the Evander who wanted to be met with Aysel. They all did not know about the news of Aysel's pregnancy, which was only a month and a half old. This will be a surprise for them.