1:8

Now, 4 days have passed by and the only thing Aysel does is cuddle with his husband, talk to his bun, and of course plan something bad for Leina.

The day of the evander party is here. Today Aysel feels really great and excited for the day of Leina's downfall and to see her exprecion went she see her younger brother who already death in "the fire" come in with the strongerst alpha in this country and the one she want to seduce.

Today he wore a white suit with some golden and black flower motifs at the end of his hand.

Alexander has been waiting in another room because he is really a bother for Aysel, who is focused on dressing up even though he already looks amazing without the need to dress up.

Aysel finished with his makeup and walked gracefully out of the room and into the room where Alexander was. He looks like a beautiful and generous fairy of eternity.

He opened the door and saw Alexander, who was sitting as he waited for his wife to come out.

When he hears the door open, he (al) looks at the door and is immediately speechless. can not say anything about the beauty of his wife.

and even then, a feeling of pride arose because he was able to open his wife's heart and love him sincerely.

He approached Aysel, who was standing still, as if he was nervous over what his husband said with this appearance.

"Um, what do you think? Does this outfit suit me? If you don't like it, I can replace it with something else."

"N-No, you look so amazing like an eternal fairy who came to me to give me eternal happiness"

"You are so smart to say such sweet things. You embarrassed me now".

Aysel approached Alexander with his cheeks flushed to his ears. Alexander chuckled and took Aysel's hand and kissed the back of his hand. He smiled with satisfaction because he could make his wife blush...and... Cute.

"We better leave now. Otherwise we can be late for the party."

"um, let's go".

In the car, Aysel asks many things to monny in his mind about his big brother.

'hey monny, is my big bro will also be at this party?'

[yes host. Your big brother also got the invitation for this party and came with Leina because their parents wanted Nathaniel(bb) to protect his sister].

'Can you do something for me, monny?'

[of course host! Anything for you]

'thanks, I want you to exchange my drink that has been given aphrodisiac with poison whose symptoms can be seen very clearly and react quickly after drinking. and don't forget to make sure my baby is fine. And one more thing, I want you to put the same poison into the sleeve of the dress that Leina is wearing. make sure that the poison can be seen by people who come '

[aye aye host! ≧ ∇ ≦]

'OK, I'll ask for your help again later at the party. You must not leave me first, ok? '

[ok host!]

                 ◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

They arrived and were immediately greeted by reporters and interviewers who asked Alexander who the person he was with and what his relationship was with him.

Alexander just gave a cold look to all the reporters etc. and opened the door to the Aysel who was still in the car. reporters immediately photographed this rare moment.