1:3

*from now on I call Sky as Aysel*

[Host! Host! Wake up! Hurry up! You still have school! Don't wannabe late for your first day at school right.]. Monny said to waking Aysel as she sat at his chest and slapped his cheek with her big paw.

"emm*yawn*. Alright, you better get off my chest monny. You are very heavy. btw, what time is it now?". Aysel says. He got out of bed and looked around.

'This place looks more like a warehouse than a room'. He thought.

The room where he is now, there are a lot of things scattered. dust everywhere, dirty and unfit for someone who is pregnant like Aysel.

Aysel saw in the corner of the room there was a wardrobe whose contents were scattered and not suitable for use. He is looking for clothes that are suitable for school. but could not find anything that was clean or at least suitable for use without a hole in every clothes.

He sigh and ask monny if he can buy some clothes at the system shop and monny say he can buy anything with the sp. He search for some clothes that would fit him well and can show his small slim body. Aysel found and bought some clothes and wore them. He bought several sets of spring clothes because it was still spring and was quite hot but cool here.

What he wears for school is a suit that suits him and tight pants that hug his slim thighs tightly. He looks really sexy but cute as well. His big blue emerald eyes are really captivating. His brownish red hair looks really fluffy and can make people want to touch it and pat it.

He is so cute that maybe you think he is not human but a cute creature with a fluffy rabbit ear and tail. In particular, he ate a beauty pill that adds his beauty and cuteness. I'm sure that no one can stand the cuteness.
His pale porcelin skin also added the impression of being gentle and as if he were like a fragile creature that was if you hug, he would disappear instantly and make everyone who saw him want to protect him from the bad wolves on the outside there.

'Monny. Is there anyone in this mansion?Why is this mansion so quiet?There is still some time before we go to school, right?'

[Ahh, that's right and if it's about that... Actually, everyone in this mansion has gone to do their activities. They don't care about you either. Your parents only pay for your schooling to maintain their reputation. But they don't care if you go to school or not. In the past, the original normally goes to school on foot because Leina doesn't want to have one car with you and always says that you're really disgusting].

'Is that so?It's very beneficial for me that I don't need to meet that woman on my first day in this world. Alright, can you find a decent apartment and the price is around 500sp. Oh! I forgot to ask, 1sp, how much money is worth in the world?'

[yes host, 1sp worth 100.000 money for every world. And I think you can get some mansion with that much sp host]

'that means I'm a billionaire huh. Can you buy a nice house in an area that has tight security but is close to school okay?And please search for a place that has a good environment and good neighbors. And also can you make a weibo account and a bank account for me? I will start my mission from that point'.

[right away host!]

'and don't forget to pay attention to Leina's gestures. If she wants to plan something bad for me, that could eventually hurt my bun'

[okie dokie host! I will finish what you ask when you come home]

'uhm.. Bye monny. I should go to school now or I will be late'

[bye host!].

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Aysel came out of "his room" while looking around. This mansion is very big. The room he occupies is located at the end of the hallway near the public bathroom and ballroom.