2:3

The morning came and the tournament began. Before going to the flowing fire sect, Jing yi made a bond first with his new baby xuannu.

Actually xuannu is a male senior spiritual weapon and has already lived for 358 years but never has a partner! So Jing Yi is his first partner.

When Jing Yi arrives with his usual mask, every disciple looks at him with envy and admiration. Everyone knows about him and really looks forward to his ability. They want to know the ability of this mysterious person that comes of nowhere.

Jing yi looks at everyone's face and notices that Wen Jiang looks at him and makes eye contact with him. He smiled cutely and turned away and went to the participation beside Zhao Meilin.

He knows the true face of her so he plans to make everyone the true face of this bitch and pity him. He would also use his beauty to attract everyone pity and love, so he can also attract his husband to become his again and make people hate her to the bone.

When the time comes, he will find Zhao heng and kill him(ZH) by himself(JY).

Suddenly the bell for the beginning of the tournament rang loudly. An elder(Mi) who is the one who is already being seduce by Meilin came to the center of the big tournament stage.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for participating and coming to see our flowing fire sect turnamen to find a new talent! We will begin now!".

Everyone cheered and shouted loudly for their idol. The competition went smoothly, finally it was Meilin's turn.

She will compete with Su Yi. the famous sword genius. The match went according to Jing Yi's estimate and in the end, Meilin won because of her cheating. All who watched also immediately shouted and said that all this is not fair and that meilin is cheating.

Meilin immediately pretended to look sad with watery eyes, which made her look very innocent and said. "I-I don't cheat". tears fell on her cheeks and made all men immediately soft hearted.

Jing Yi smiled and only shook his head. No one paid attention and everyone was focused on the match. Jing Yi suddenly felt a gaze directed at him. He looked and saw that Wen Jiang also looked at him and their eyes met. Jing Yi immediately bowed his head shyly with the tips of his ears blushing.

Wen jiang saw this unexpected reaction and immediately grinned satisfied because he could see the cute expression of jing yi even though he was wearing a mask.

Jing Yi turned his gaze at the match again and saw that the meilin match was over and now was his turn.

Jing Yi waited for his name to be called and after that he went to the stage.

His clothes were floral patterns with a touch of light blue and bright yellow. his hair that was loose and in the wind looked very soft as if it wanted to be petted.

Everyone immediately cheered when they saw Jing Yi was on the stage. His current opponent is Jian Hu.
cultivator that has a large muscular body. He holds a spiritual red blooded black ax.

When the sign began to start, Jian Hu immediately ran towards him and attacked him with his large ax. Jing Yi easily dodged all the attacks aimed at him. When he saw some opening in Jian Hu's technique, Jing Yi immediately attacked him by removing Xuannu from his space ring and slashing Jian Hu's left hand.

screams of pain immediately heard. jian hu with anger and with his messy movements even attack jing yi while shouting at him.

Jing Yi deliberately let Jian Hu and dodge all his attacks. He also deliberately aimed the ax in Jian Hu's hand towards his mask and destroyed it.