1:7

the following morning. When Aysel opened his eyes, he was already in the arms of Alexander who looked at him with a loving look.

He (ay) smiled and greeted him. "Morning Alex"

"It's also morning. Are you feeling good? Are you nauseous? I have prepared a bucket if you want to vomit," he asked while showing the bucket he had prepared.

"No, I'm fine. I just feel a little weak and dizzy". 'Is this like being loved by loved ones and their own husbands?, Not bad, I like this feeling' he thought.

"Alright. You have to wash your face to be fresher and I will prepare breakfast".

Alexander stood up and carried Aysel like a princess and carried him to the bathroom. He placed aysel in the front seat of the sink and kissed his forehead before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Aysel could only shake his head and smile spechless before beginning his morning ritual. After finishing, he went to the kitchen to see why Alexander needed a long time just to cook breakfast for two people.

when he arrived in the kitchen. He was very surprised. The thing that surprised him was Alex, using a pink apron with a panicked face and looking like he was having a hard time. Aysel approached him and asked.

"What's wrong Alex? Why are you panicking like that?"

Aysel glanced at the "food" that was being cooked. His gaze met with "food" which might be more suitable in saying poison. The "food" is charred black and green vegetables are thick and give off an unpleasant odor.

He immediately laughed as he glanced at Alexander's face, which was pale and sweaty from nervousness.

"pftt! whahahahahahaha... Oh my! ... My stomach! ... w-why didn't you tell me you can't cook lex? ... Look! ... This is not food, but poison! ... hahahahah! ... Ahhh.. You made me tired just by laughing lex "aysel. while holding his stomach to hold his laughter.

"Ugh baby, sorry I broke your pot. I'm sure this food won't be edible". Alexander. with a guilty look and smiled a little when he saw his wife was not angry and instead laughed.

Aysel waved his hand and shook his head. "No, don't worry about the pot. But, are you okay? Do you hurt Alex? You can sit quietly and wait for me. Let me cook"

"I'm fine, but are you serious? We can call my secretary to deliver food. If you're still feel weak, don't force it"

"Just calm down. I already feel better. You just sit quietly and don't surprise me OK. After all, surely your secretary is busy and if we call him only to send food, isn't it bad? He also must be tired of going back and forth".

"OK. But if you are tired, tell me okay?, I don't want our baby to be tired" Alexander said with worry while caressing aysel stomach.

"emn..it's Fine. Now, go before I kick you out". Aysel says with fake threats and "you go, or die" signs.

"*smirk* ok, ok...Hurry OK? I'm starving here."

"hahaha.... Okay!"

Aysel and Alexander ate casually until suddenly Alexander's phone rang.

"I will pick up this call first, OK? You finish your food first and then return to the room to rest. I will catch up when it's finished".

Alexander stroked Aysel's head and went to pick up his phone, which looked very important. Aysel nodded and immediately finished his breakfast.

He immediately went up to his room after breakfast, as Alexander said. He arrived in his room and lay down while looking at his weibo. but at the same time talking to Monny through telepathy.