1:10 (ends)

The party ended with many drunk people lying on the floor. Some are already being sent to their own house and some that can't even open their eyes sent to the guest room.

Aysel shook his head from seeing this kind of scene. He couldn't believe it because Alexander announced their wedding and his pregnancy. All of them became so happy that they finished his wine inventory. He can't do anything because he is the owner of this event. So, bye-bye to my wine collection~(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง...

He looks around and notices that his brother isn't here. So he thought that maybe he was tired and decided to go home and forget to tell him because he was drunk.

Suddenly, he felt a familiar arm around his waist. He smiled and looked behind. The usual sweet smile can be seen on the handsome face of his husband. He smiled back and hugged his husband.

"Do you need something honey?". He asked as he clung onto his handsome husband with his arm Hug his husband's neck.

"Nothing, just a bit tired. Let's go to sleep. It's already late and our bun needs some rest". Alexander said with his smile bigger as he hugged his wife back.

"Alright, let's go then".

They go back to their own room without noticing their big brother being eaten by a handsome and sexy monster.

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

unexpectedly, 6 months have passed and the day their child will come out and see the world arrive.

*(bl/n: I forgot to say that in my novel, an omega pregnancy is only seven months and remember that when the party, his womb is still one month and a half.)*.

Alexander grabbed the hand of his wife who was enduring pain and tried to give birth to their child safely. Aysel gripped Alexander's hand very tightly. He continued to push the baby out as the doctor who had helped give birth said.

Aysel gave birth not only accompanied by Alexander who was beside him, but, the whole family came to give support and welcome children who would come to this small family.

They waited nervously and anxiously in front of the delivery room. All that could be heard was the cry of aysel in labor and soon, the baby's voice could be heard very clearly. All who waited immediately cheered and thanked God for sending them new family members safe and sound.

The doctor came out and announced that the baby was a boy! A cute little boy! Everyone hugs each other and feels really grateful for the arrival of their cute little boy.

Suddenly, the nurse that was still inside the delivery room shouted and called the doctor. She said that there is still one more baby that would be born.

The doctor goes inside again and does his job again. Like before, the doctor announced that the Newborn baby is a little girl! Such a miracle!, from the results of the examination, initially Aysel only contained one baby, but apparently there were two babies born! Let alone boys and girl twins.

They are all very happy because they can have two new family members at the same time. When the doctor says that they can go inside and see the newborn baby twins, They went inside and looked at the tired aysel and Alexander's face, who looked very happy because he could accompany his wife struggling to give birth to their twins.

Previously Alexander did not expect that they would be blessed with twin girls and boys. He hugs his wife while waiting for their baby to be cleaned by the nurse.

Aysel looks very weak and tired. but he still smiled when he saw their entire family coming. All are very grateful that Alexander could have a good and kind wife like Aysel. and also has twins. His little family looks very harmonious and happy.