9

nov. 6th, 2038.
eden club.
windy with slight rain.
8:17 p.m.
---

"Feels like someone is playing with a drill inside my skull. You sure this is the place?" Hank questions.

"It's the address in the report." Connor answers.

"Right. Okay, let's get going."

The three get out of the car and begin walking into the club. "Sexiest androids in town... Now I know why you insisted on coming here."

(y/n) laughs before continuing to follow the two into the club.

"Oh boy," Hank comments.

"You're not going to take my license, are you? I mean, I had nothing to do with this." asks the club owner.

"The investigation is ongoing, sir. I can't tell you anything for the moment." a police officer answers.

"Hey, Hank!" the officer says.

"Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?"

"It's that room there. Oh, uh, by the way, Gavin's in there, too."

"Oh, great. A dead body and an asshole just what I needed."

The three enter the room where Gavin and Chris already are. "Lieutenant Anderson, his plastic prick, and the transfer. The fuck are you doin' here?" Gavin asks.

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids." Connor answers.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." He laughs.

(y/n) shoots Gavin a look and shakes his head.

"We'll have a look anyway if you don't mind," Hank says.

"Come on, let's go. It's uh starting to stink of booze in here." Gavin shoulder checks Connor before leaving the room.

"Night, lieutenant," Chris says.

"Don't listen to that asshole, Hank. He's an idiot." (y/n) says.

"You think I'd listen to him?" Hank laughs and so does (y/n).

"I know. I just hate him saying shit like that."

The three then get to investigating the scene. Connor leans down and takes a sample of an android's bloody nose. "Woah. Hey! Hey! Arg, Connor you're so disgusting. Think I'm gonna puke again." Hank grumbles.

Connor walks over to the deceased man to examine him, "He didn't die of a heart attack, he was strangled."

"Yeah, I saw the bruising on the neck. Doesn't prove anything, though. Could've been rough play." Hank responds.

"We're missing something here..." Connor comments.

"Think you can read the android's memory? Maybe you could see what happened."

"I can try." Connor grabs the android's wrist.

"Driver's license says, Michael Graham." (y/n) adds.

"The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it."

"Think you can do it?" Hank asks.

"It's badly damaged. If I can it'll only be for a minute, maybe less. I just hope it's long enough to learn something." Connor reaches into the android's abdomen and reconnects two wires. Immediately the android gasps and sits up, backing away from the three.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, it's okay." (y/n) puts his hands up, leaning on his crutches.

Connor walks slowly over to the android and kneels down, "You were damaged and I reactivated you. Everything is all right."