𝟓: 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

I CAME
I SAW
I STAYED.

-Anonymous.

➪ "Oh my god, why am I even here?" Chieko grumbled as she followed behind Daisuke

A few hours ago, Saiko had pulled her out of her training ground and sent her to the airport with Daisuke. The manager respected the older woman, so she couldn't refuse when she urged her to go.

Her boss stopped at the entrance of his private jet and turned around to look at Chieko.

"From here on out, you are no longer my manager. I'm firing you." he said. Chieko blinked at him once.

Twice.

Three times.

Once his words had sunk in, a vein popped on her forehead.

"HEY YOU JERK! YOU CAN'T DO THAT." she fumed, holding up a fist at him, ready to tackle him to the ground and punch his pretty little face.

"But I am rehiring you as my bodyguard." he added. Chieko stopped in her tracks. "Let's go." he turned back around and walked into the jet as if nothing happened.

Chieko was dumbfounded. "Geez, at least say that first!" she exclaimed as she trailed in after him.

She took a seat across from Daisuke and the plane took off shortly after.

"Don't you have HEUSC with you? Why do I need to be here?" she grumbled with a pout.

"HEUSC is an artificial butler. He can't physically protect me. That's where you come in." he explained. And he had a point. Chieko couldn't argue with him.

"Would you like some refreshments?" the flight attendant asked, holding a tray of champagne and 2 tall glasses. Daisuke nodded. The woman poured him a glass, and proceeded to pour one in for Chieko.

"Wait, I'll just have Coke." she stopped the woman. She nodded with a smile and went to get her drink.

"How long is the flight?" she asked.

"Approximately 12 hours." he replied as he took a sip from his drink. The girl slumped into the seat and sighed.

This was going to be one long and boring flight.

~ Fastforward to 5 hours into the flight, Chieko had fallen asleep in her seat. Daisuke noticed that when the empty soda can dropped from her hands with a light thud.

He stood up from his seat and went to the staff area.

"Oh! Do you need anything, Kambe-sama?" the attendant asked, seeing that the boss was here himself.

"I would like a blanket, please." he said. The woman quickly went to grab a fresh blanket and gave it to him. He nodded and went back to his seat.

He draped the blanket over Chieko and tugged her in. She seemed to be mumbling something, so he stopped to listen.

"Ryou...ta... I... kill... you..." she threatened in her sleep. Daisuke smirked as he stared at her. Seeing that her hair was in her face, he brushed it aside with his fingers.

She must've trusted Ryouta a whole lot if she's bearing this deep of a grudge... He thought to himself as he sat back in his seat, a smirk gracing his lips.

Since he was also a bit tired, Daisuke decided to sleep as well.

And after one long nap, they were finally arriving in Japan. The young man was awoken due to the morning light pouring in through the small windows.

Once he opened his eyes, he realized that there was a blanket over him as well.

Chieko was gone from her seat. He looked around only to find himself alone. He spotted the previous woman coming out of the staff area and asked,

"Have you seen my assistant?" he rose a brow. The attendant sweatdropped as she nervously smiled.

"She is with the pilot, Kambe-sama..."

"The pilot?" he abruptly stood up from his seat and walked to the front of the plane. He clicked open the door that lead to the control area, only to spot Chieko in the pilot seat.

"Kambe-sama..!!" the pilot gasped as he panicked. "S-She just came in an took control of the plane!"

"Oh, young master!" she smiled at the man. "I got bored so I decided to pilot the plane, hope you don't mind." that smile on her face was not pure and full of threat.

Daisuke sighed as he massaged his forehead. "Let her be. She's plenty experienced." he said and left. The pilot only sweatdropped as he looked at the girl defeatedly.

"Don't worry, old man~ I've hijacked at least 5 planes before! 2 of them had the exact same control system as this!" She beamed as if it was nothing.

"H-Hijacked?! What ever do you mean?!" the man panicked as he raised his hands, trying to do something about the girl in front of him.

After a long while trying to get her off the seat, he finally succeeded after she supposedly 'got bored'. "Argh... Fine, fine. We're almost there anyways, you land the plane." she said before going back to her seat.

"Bold of you to hijack my plane." he smirked at her as she came into view. She rolled her eyes at him.

"I didn't hijack it! I only wanted to get the feeling of flying an airplane again." she complained as she sat down and strapped on her seatbelt.

"L-Ladies and gentlemen, we are landing at our destination. Please secure your seatbelts." the old man from before spoke through the speaker.

"Well, after 10 years, I finally come home." she muttered quietly as she looked out the window and over the city.

They landed safely at the airport.

The plane's door opened and the two of them stepped out of the plane. There was a long red carpet leading to an expensive-looking black car.

But Chieko ignored all that.

She only felt the atmosphere around her soothe her. It truly did feel like she was home. And she didn't feel like leaving any time soon.