𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝟏: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐭.

➪ Chieko scrolled through her phone as she lazily laid on the couch, in her bedroom. It was late into the night and the duo had returned home.

She was on reddit, letting out a little huff of air when she saw memes.

That's when she came across this...

"What the actual... I can't help but fell like Daisuke bought this..." she deadpanned at her phone.

She stared at the picture for a while before deciding to get up from her couch. The girl strode down the stairs and into the living room of their living space.

She spotted Daisuke sitting on the couch, his custom tailored blazer neatly folded next to him on the other armchair. He was scrolling through the channels of the television. She approached him and sat a few feet away from him on the giant couch.

"So... Daisuke..." she started as she leaned into the seat.

"Yeah?" he asked, glancing at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Did you... By any chance... buy a parking lot in Hong Kong for almost 1 million dollars?" she skeptically asked, nervously smiling at him. He smugly smirked at her.

"Yes, I did... Have you been stalking me?" he teased. She deadpanned as she looked to the side.

"No..." The dumbfounded smile on her face didn't go away as hel mind screamed.

JUST WHY WOULD HE BUY A FUCKING PARKING LOT ALL THE WAY IN HONG KONG FOR 1 GODDAMN MILLION DOLLARS?!

ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴ ɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴛ 'ᴅᴀɪsᴜᴋᴇ!!'. ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪʟʟɪᴀɴᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs sɪᴅᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ xᴅ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs sᴇᴇ ʏᴀʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴘ₂ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ.

-ᴇxᴀ