𝟔: 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛.

KEEP ON DREAMING
DON'T STOP GIVING
FIGHT THOSE DEMONS

-The Neighbourhood

⤷ ᴄʜɪᴇᴋᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀɪsᴜᴋᴇ(ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴍʏsᴇʟғ)

(ʏᴇs ɪ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴍʏsᴇʟғ)

"Is it really okay? It can be either the First or Second Investigation Division, your choice." the superintendent general spoke a bit worriedly.

"No need for that. I'll join the division we agreed on previously." Daisuke reassured.

"Is that so? And... who is this lady?" he asked as he glanced over at Chieko questionably.

"I'm his bodyguard. Hired 13 hours ago." she deadpanned as she stared at the man. He skeptically nodded. Although the superintendent general offered Daisuke a cigarette, he refused and proceeded to take out one of his expensive cigars. The general watched in awe as he cut off the front and lit it with a lighter...

And that is how their morning went after their arrival. Things took a 180 when Daisuke decided to solve the bombing case, though.

Apparently, the prince of the Abura Emirates was visiting Japan and there was a car expo happening down the road. The Ginza car expo to be exact.

And some crazy dude was trynna blow shit up!

Once Daisuke had caught wind of this, he told Chieko to follow him and stormed out of the general's office.

And here they were, in his car, crashing into every singe car that was in the expo.

"For fuck's sake, why the hell are we even doing this, Crappysuke?" the girl complained as the car advanced, pushing the other ones off their route.

"To delay them, of course." he replied. Although it made sense, this was just... wrong!

Once he was finished, he crashed his own car into a pole. Chieko grumbled profanities at him... in her head, that is.

"Man, you have something wrong in the head, don't you?" she sighed irritatedly.

Just then, some dude pulled open his door. "What the hell are you doing? I'm arresting you for obstruction of official duty." a male voice grumbled.

Chieko wasn't able to make out who it was, since Daisuke blew his smoke at him. Her boss stepped out of the car.

"Kambe Daisuke... As of today, I'm appointed as Chief Inspector of Metropolitan Police Department." He showed his badge. Chieko stepped out of the car as well. "That is my bodyguard. She will be with me at all times." he explained. The girl turned around to complain at the man, but paused when she spotted a certain familiar figure.