Chapter 1:Come Over

It was around 2:00 in the morning and I was heading home after months of being away. For the past 7 months, I've been in Toronto filming a move that was coming out in a few months. Now I was coming home and finally seeing Devante and my baby boy. At one point, I got tired of LA and everything that came with it. Death Row was already moving down south so I decided to pack up my family again and move to Atlanta where we built our dream home.

After I started my career again and me and Devante got back together, we went on this couple's retreat to fix our issues. Me and Devante had gotten into this spot where everything was about Calvin. We weren't the same, I guess that's what a baby does. Eventually, we were getting into arguments about such stupid things. When we finally realized that we needed to fix us, we left and got therapy.

As soon as we came back, I was shipped off the Toronto to film a movie. Now I was ready to see them. The driver pulled up to the house, getting out helping me with my bags. I threw my bag over my shoulder as I picked up my suitcases and walked to the door. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, walking in and dropping my bags.

I stayed quiet, figuring that Calvin was asleep. I put my bag down, heading upstairs. I went to Calvin's room first, opening his door and walking in. He was snuggled against his teddy bear, sound asleep. I smiled lightly as I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

I left his room and headed down the hall, going to my bedroom. I opened the door, seeing that it was completely dark. I kicked off my shoes, walking through my bedroom. I then looked over, seeing glowing from my bathroom. I walked in, seeing candles and rose petals line the floor.

I smiled to myself as I followed the trail, ending up by the huge Jacuzzi tub in our bathroom. The tub was filled with bubbles, Devante was sitting on the edge, his shirt off. I swear this man changes every time I see him. He was muscular 7 months ago but he was huge now. I was in awe, I honestly didn't what to say.

He got up, "So you're gonna stand there and not say nothing"he said, walking towards me. My heartbeat picked up, my palms got sweaty. He got close and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. My hands instinctively went to his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

One thing we learned in therapy was to learn what we liked in the bedroom, something that would improve our relationship. To be honest, it worked. I eventually found out that I liked dominance, I like to feel like I was small. I thought being in control was everything but there was nothing sexier than Devante putting me in my place in the bedroom and in other parts of our relationship. He was doing exactly that currently.

I pulled away, smiling lightly. "I missed you"he said lightly, pulling my hair out of it's loose ponytail. His fingers messaged my scalp as he spoke to me, making me sigh. He also learned all of my weird soft spots, taking advantage of them. "You missed me too"he said, chuckling.

He knew what he was doing. "Yea, I missed you too"I said. He pulled away from me. "You know what tonight is about"he said, walking to the tub. I wrapped my arms around myself nervously. "No, I don't"I said.

"Tonight is about us. No Calvin, no work. Only you and me"he said. "I'ma take my time with you tonight and that starts with you stripping out of your clothes and getting in that tub"he said. He was so nervous, Lord Jesus. He chuckled, "Okay, I'll start first"he said, getting up. I was pretty much forced to stand there and watch him undress right in front of me.

Once all of his clothes were on the floor, he sank into the bathtub. I stayed there, biting my lips. "Watchu waiting on"he said. I slowly unwrapped my arms from around myself, going for my oversized sweatshirt. He watched me the whole time and I was so nervous.

I had fully gotten undressed, he licked his lips. "Come here"he said. I blushed as I walked to the tub, sitting across from him. "Why you being shy with me baby, come here"he said. I got up a moved closer to him.

I sat in between his legs as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled lightly as he kissed my shoulder. "How was Toronto"he said, going back to everyday Devante. I sighed, "It was fun, a lot of work and not a lot exploring. Probably one day we can go there with Calvin in the future"I said. "Aht aht, what I said. No talking about Calvin. This is the only intimate time I got with you without Calvin trying to bust in the door"he said, I giggled.

He wasn't wrong, our spontaneous and free sex life went out the window when the three year old came in the picture. We couldn't even get a quickie in before he woke up. He came running in our room just when things were getting started. "But back to us, you gon let me get some"he said. I laughed loudly, "You sound like some creep in a club"I said.

"I'm serious though, I ain't had some of you in a long time. Calvin ain't waking up no time soon and we ain't got nothing but time. So what's it gonna be"he said, kissing my neck. I turned around, straddling his lap. I kissed him as he moved me against him. I moaned into his lips. "Go ahead and get your fix then"I said.

For the next couple of hours, we went from bathtub to wall, to closet and finally to bed. Eventually I tapped out and fell asleep right on top of him. First night back, not bad.