Chapter 9:Whatever You Want

I was packing my last suitcase, zipping it up before taking it off the bed. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic. I was helping Kidada settle into her apartment and gave her a check to start her off. Harmonee was now going to Georgia Heights and blending in pretty well. Kidada was enrolling in school and scheduled to start her first semester in a few months.

Everything seemed to be going good, except for me and Devante. I had realized the even after the therapy and when I came back, we didn't really have time to ourselves. Everyday was filled with quickies and taking care of Calvin. I don't remember the last time I had a date with him. But that was all changing this weekend.

Out of nowhere, Devante came up with the idea to just take a vacation. He planned every single thing. I had no idea where we were going but he told me to pack for the beach. I had a few ideas. Calvin was with Ro and Dalvin and me and Devante were gonna have our fun wherever we were going.

I put on a pretty simple outfit since he mentioned that it was gonna be a long flight. I packed the last of my carry on as Devante came out, grabbing the last of his bags. "Devante, where are we going. I feel like all the clothes I packed are worthless if I don't know where I'm going"I said. "You'll find out when we get there"he said, grabbing his bags and kissing my cheek before leaving the room. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bags and followed him.

We got outside where the driver was putting our bags into the limo. I grabbed my carry on and got in next to Devante. He grabbed my hand and kissed it before putting his hand on my thigh. I smiled lightly as I laid my head on his shoulder. About 10 minutes later, we were at the airport.

Devante had booked a private plane since it was a long flight and in his words, wanted it to be special. I had read a little bit about it and in the brochure and it didn't seem to bad. I was actually excited. I grabbed my smaller suitcase and carry on and got on the plane. It was amazing.

It looked like a luxury penthouse on the inside. The lounging area was dark, illuminated with blue lights. There was a radio, TV and huge couch. I went farther down, seeing a huge sliding door. I opened it, seeing that this part of the plane was much more intimate.

There was another lounge area which was much smaller. There was was a dining area that had a chilled bucket on the top. I went over, grabbing the bottle. Instead of champagne, it was cider. Substitute for me of course.

There was of course the couch and TV. I left the lounge and kept walking. I walked past the bathroom, seeing the huge tub and walking in shower. I was kinda excited for that. I then got to the bathroom, seeing the all red satin bed spread.

I dropped my bags, exploring the small room. I heard the sliding door open, I figured it was Devante. I was definitely gonna have fun in here. Devante walked into the bedroom, putting his bag by the door. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"You like it"he whispered, moving my hair to the side and kissing my collarbone. I sighed, relaxing in his arms. "I love it, it's perfect"I said. "You know, past that sliding door. It's soundproof"he said. I blushed, "Really, I guess we can test it out later"I said.

"Or"he said. Turning me around and picking me up. I gasped at the sudden movement. "We can test it now"he said. I chuckled, "Baby, the plane is still on the ground. Shouldn't wait until after we take off"I said. "Hey, I could do a lot in about 3 minutes"he said.

I laughed, he wasn't wrong. We could a lot done in 1 minute. I didn't argue when he started to walk to the bed, laying me down on the bed. We had three minutes so everything went by pretty quick. In less than 30 seconds, he was already stroking.

I tried to contain my screams, knowing that flight attendants were in the main cabin. I dug my nails into his shirted back as I lightly bit his shoulder. He gripped my neck as he looked in my eyes. I whimpered from the force and the fact that I was highly turned on. We went to my ear as he slowed down, teasing me.

"Why you so quiet. If you don't talk, I can't figure out what you want"he said. I moaned lightly as I closed my eyes. "Look at me baby, look into my eyes"he said softly. I forced my eyes open, looking into his hazel eyes. "What do you want"he said, still keeping his slow pace. All I could do was moan softly, keeping my sounds to myself.

He sped up, the bed starting to shake. "Tell me what you want Jamila"he growled into my ear. I kept mys sounds to myself , realizing what he was doing. A grin came on my face, keeping my moans in. He knew what I was doing.

"Okay, since you wanna be disobedient, I gotchu"he said. He flipped us over, putting me on top and making me take all of him. I screamed, falling on top of him. He held me down, going deeper than ever. "Please, please"I moaned.

He slowed down, kissing my neck. "Please what baby, use your words"he said. "please, I need it. I need you"I said. He chuckled from my confession. He flipped us back over and went to town.

My voice was gonna be gone after this. I was getting close and he could tell. Things were just flying out of of my mouth. He was going crazy. I don't know if it was because he haven't had sex in awhile but I was not complaining.

He was gonna break me by this end of the weekend. "Oh my god, I'm close. Baby"I yelled. He grunted in response, holding me down by my neck. He went faster as I clawed at his arm. He held me down tighter as he both climaxed together.

He moaned loudly as he got gradually slower. He leaned down and kissed me roughly. I smiled lightly as he pulled away, "Dang, you're beautiful"he said as he kissed my neck. I chuckled. "Come on, we gotta get up"I said.

He got up, putting his pants back on. I was struggling to put mine back on since my legs were sore. He chucked as he helped me get dressed. We walked back out into the main cabin, getting settled. This weekend is about to be interesting.