Chapter 26:Tadow

Tonight was premiere night and it couldn't feel more unreal. As a little girl, I dreamed of selling out concerts, having platinum albums and huge houses. I never saw myself going to a movie premiere that I starred in. I just kinda wish I could share this experience. I was wrong, sleeping with Damon didn't make me forget about Devante.

Of course in the moment it did, but not forever. I don't think I could ever forget him. But I loved the attention I was getting from Damon. He was making my life much more easy and seemingly perfect. We were both at the hotel, finishing the last of our outfits.

Technically we weren't really a thing, but we were pretending to be for the sake of the media. If it got out that the the main stars in a blockbuster movie were now dating, ticket sells would go through the roof. I honestly didn't mind, I thought it was great for me. I knew Devante was gonna be watching tonight and when I saw that moved on, he would be beyond jealous. That's all I wanted right now, for him to hurt like he hurt me.

The outfit I was wearing was a little bit different than what I'm used to. The dress was thin and it was covered entirely with sequins. It was a little bit more revealing than what I'm used to. The dress had a large slit that went all the way to the top of my thigh and showed a bunch of cleavage. One wrong move and and pictures of my areas are gonna be in the tabloids in the morning.

 One wrong move and and pictures of my areas are gonna be in the tabloids in the morning

I was beyond nervous. Not just about a possible nip slip but because I don't know how the media is gonna react to this. I've been in the industry for about three years now and I know how cruel people can be. I just hope everything is perfect. "You keep messing with the dress and it's gonna tear"I heard, looking over and seeing Damon in his suit.

I chuckled, flipping my hair over my shoulder. "You look stunning"he said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. I blushed, "Thanks, I see someone hooked you up with some good stuff"I said, looking at his freshly pressed suit. "Yea, you're stylist is a miracle worker. It took a lot for her to get me in a suit"he said. "So you didn't wear a suit on your wedding day"I said.

"Okay, that was the only exception but I told myself I was never wearing a suit again"he said. I chuckled, walking to him and putting my hands on his shoulders, he arms wrapped around me. "Well you're gonna have to make an exception for me because I'm not letting you go into this premiere looking like you're about to go to the store"I said. Our moment was interrupted by Tiffany coming in the room, she did a double take when she saw that me and him were this close. "Hey Tiff"I said, quickly pulling away.

"The limos are outside, we should get going"she said before walking out of the room. I guess I didn't mention that know one knows that me and Damon are actually hooking up. People just think we're faking it. Tiffany and the rest of my friends think I'll get back with Devante sooner or later which is not gonna happen.

I was serious when I said me and Devante were done. I'm even thinking of getting sole custody of Calvin. He is still legally my son. I looked away from Damon, grabbing the sparkly clutch that matched with my dress and my fur coat before going downstairs. I got to the hotel lobby and walked outside, feeling the cold air slapping against my face.