Chapter 25:Me And Mrs Jones

We were back at Damon's hotel. Calvin was asleep in the living room while me and Damon were in the bathroom. I didn't realize that I had completely messed up my knuckles when I went into a fit of rage. I sat on the bathroom counter as he wrapped up my hand. "Did you really have to hit her that hard, a hard slap could've sufficed"he said, closing up the first aid kit.

"She was messing with my son. It would make me look weak if I didn't do something"I said. crossing my arms. He chuckled, "Seriously, how are you feeling. I know these past few weeks have been a little rocky for you"he said. I sighed, "I don't know, I'm kinda just rolling with it. Everything seems to be falling apart"I said, putting my head down. He picked my head, moving my hair out of my face.

"Why don't you and Calvin stay with me a little longer. At least until you can figure everything out"he said. "Damon, I'm sure you don't want me and my four year old to stay longer than a day with all the crap I'm going through"I said. "Nah, it's cool. I've actually wanted someone here to keep me company"he said. I smiled to myself, "You know D, you've been such a big help these past few days. I honestly would've been loosing my mind by now if you didn't come along"I said. He smiled, "We've been friends for a long time J, that's what I'm here for"I said.

I blushed lightly. Damon was so nice to me and so gentle, he made me forget about a lot of things. I just wanted to forget about Devante, I honestly didn't know any other way to forget, except for one. We were still making eye contact, it was intense. His hands slipped up my thighs, making their way to my hips.

I put my hand on his shoulder. He scooted closer to me, making my arms go around his neck. I felt myself leaning in close to his face, our lips inches apart. I kissed him, he kissed me back. I pulled him closer to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Once the kiss started to get heated, he pulled away. "What"I whispered. "We shouldn't do this Jamila"he said. "Why not"I said. "You're in a vulnerable state, I don't wanna take advantage of you right now"he said.

"You're not taking advantage of me, I want this. Don't you"I said, kissing his cheek and going to his neck. "Jamila, I've wanted you for a long time but right now isn't it. You just broke up with Devante"he said. I pulled away. "I don't need Devante, I need you Damon. I'm fine"I said. I pulled him closer to me, pecking his lips.

He picked me up from the counter, carrying me to the bed. He laid me down, taking off my shoes before slipping off his shirt. He went to the door and locked it for good measure. My shirt was already off by the time he got back. He hovered over me, kissing my lips.

This took me back to when we were filming. For sex scenes, the foreplay was all real. That was until the real deal went down. Of course we didn't have sex on camera so most of the time, our upper bodies were exposed while we wore the tights for the bottom half. This kinda just felt like filming.

I wanted to feel what it was like when those tights were off. I reached down, unbuckling his pants. He pulled them down and helped me pull down mine. In about 2 minutes, we were both naked. I gasped loudly when he unexpectedly slipped inside of me.

I bit my lip, trying not to scream for the simple fact that my son was in the other room. He started off slow, letting me get used to him. I begged him to go faster, wanted to forget about Devante for at least an hour. Once he sped up, curse words were flying out of my mouth and I totally forgot about Calvin in the other room. For the first time in almost six years, I totally forgot about Devante.

And to be honest, it felt amazing.