Chapter 10:Whatever You Want

We had gotten to our destination, Hawaii. Devante knew that I had always wanted to go and there was no better time for it. It was late and all I wanted was to get to wherever we were going and to relax. We got picked up from the airport about 3 minutes ago, heading towards the beach house Devante got. It turns out that Devante bought a whole island.

He named it after me, Jamila. He owned all the property which was pretty much the huge beach house. I almost cried when he told me. No one has ever bought an island and named it after me. We got to a dock area, the driver got out and grabbed our bags.

Devante got out of the car and helped me out. "Baby, where are we going"I said. "The island is a little farther than he can drive so we gotta take a boat"he said. I was intrigued. Our bags were put on the boat and we both got on.

I stood on the deck, watching water. It was beautiful. The moon was reflecting off of the water, glowing on my face. Devante came behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my cheek as he looked at the water with me.

About 20 minutes later, I saw the bright glow of the house. The boat stopped by the house. It was beautiful. It was all see threw, probably giving a full view on the water. I grabbed my small bag as I walked off the boat, walking along the board walk.

Devante grabbed my hand as driver walked behind us with out bags. Devante opened the door, walking into the house. I gasped at how big it was. The driver put the bags by the door, Devante tipped him. I explored the living room, seeing the beach view and the comfortable couches.

I saw the kitchen, definitely cooking in there in the morning. I heard the door close, Devante walking into the living room. "Baby, this whole place is for us"I said, putting my bag down. He pulled me to him by my wrist, Wrapping his arms around me. I giggled as he pecked my lips repeatedly before kissing my forehead.

"I wanted you to have something that was special to both of us, that's why I names the island after you. I wanted us to build a family here. It even has a bedroom for Calvin and few guest rooms that can turn into kid rooms"he said, I could've cried. Devante wanted a family with me and to be honest, I feel the same. I smiled as I kissed him again. Things got heated when he picked me up, making me gasp into his mouth. I held onto his shoulders as his hands gripped my butt.

I pulled away, catching my breath. "Why don't we go for a swim"I said. He was intrigued. "I have a slight surprise though"I said. He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh really"he said. "Yup, but you have to stay on the beach. I'll meet you out there in 10"I said. He put me down, I pecked his lips. I smirked as I grabbed my bags and headed upstairs to the bedroom. I walked in, seeing the lantern lit room.

The bed was wooden, decorated with the white comforter. There was a balcony, the doors were open. The sound of crashing waves filled the room. I smiled to myself as I put my suitcase on the bed, opening it and going through it. I had some things there were relevant to this trip but there were just somethings I threw in there.

I smiled when I found my large pink fluffy robe, something I wore around the house. I then grabbed my favorite pink fluffy slip on heels that matched with it. I grabbed my beauty bag and went in the bathroom, freshening up. I took my hair out of the ponytail, leaving it slightly messy. I then completely undressed, covering up my body with the robe.

I slipped on the heels and sprayed perfume

I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with myself

I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with myself. I had butterflies in my stomach. Would he like this, am I doing to much. Well, we did have sex in an airplane.

I think I'm good. I pushed away my thoughts and left the room, walking downstairs. I got to the living room, seeing the patio doors were wide open. His clothes were trailing from the couch all the way to where he was standing. I looked up, seeing that all of his clothes were off.

I got nervous all over again. I sighed as I kicked off my shoes, walking through the sand. I stood a few feet away from him, untying my robe. I let it drop off of my shoulders. I walked closer to him, putting my hands on his back.

He tensed but relaxed when I kissed his back. I slipped my arms around him, pressing myself against. I could feel the warmth of the body. "I guess we both had the same idea"he whispered. I chuckled, "I guess so"I said.

There was a little silence. "Can I see you"he said. I was always scared to show myself to Devante. No matter how many time we had sex, I always felt like I was showing myself to a complete stranger. I nodded against his back as I let him go.

He turned around slowly, observing what was in front of him. My hands automatically started to wrap around myself, he quickly swatted them away. He pulled me to him, sweetly kissing my nose. "Don't hide yourself from me, you're beautiful"he said. I blushed.

He grabbed my hand, kissing it. "you wanna get in the water"he said. I nodded as I pulled away from him. I wrapped my free arm around myself as we walked hand and hand to the water. My feet touched to water, I jumped from the coldness.

He chuckled, letting my hand go. He picked me up bridal style as we ran into the water. I giggled as he spun me around. We got further in the water and he put me down. He pulled me to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you for all of this, I couldn't ask for anything more"I said, playing in his now wet hair. He smiled, "This is just the beginning. My mission is to make you the happiest woman on Earth by the time we leave here. I don't plan on failing"he said. I blushed, "After all we've been through, everything I've done. Why do I still have you, I don't deserve someone like you"I said. He held my face by my chin. "You deserve everything under the sun and I'll will go to the face of the Earth to give it to you. Plus, you've had me since I first laid my eyes on you and that ain't gon change anytime soon"he said.

I smiled. "I love you Devante"I said, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. "I love you too J"he said. I kissed him roughly, pulling his face to me. He picked me up as I wrapped my arms around me.

I forgot that we were both still naked. I could feel him tapping against my thigh, I moaned lightly. I pulled away from him. "Make love to me"I blurted out. He smiled, pecking my lips.

He didn't say anything. We got out of the water and headed back into the house. First night in Hawaii was a success.