Chapter 11:She

It was the next morning. Devante was laying on top of me, still in the same position of last night. I dragged my nails up and down his back lightly, looking up at the ceiling. Last night was probably the best night of my life. The bedroom was in a mess, things were all over the floor, the bed was in a mess.

This was gonna take forever to clean up. I didn't care though, everything felt perfect. Me and Devante never had a night like that before. I would say it tops the night I lost virginity. I don't know what happened to Devante after I left but he was much more dominant and controlling and I absolutely loved it.

I really don't think Hawaii can get better than this. Devante woke up, kissing my cheek. I smiled as I held him close. "Good morning beautiful"he whispered. I blushed, "Good Morning D"I said.

He ran his fingers through my hair as he nipped at my shoulder. "So, what's the plan for today"I said. He sat up, hovering over me. "I wanted to take you out tonight. There's this night club and I thought you would like it"he said. I smiled lightly, "That would be great"I said.

He looked in to my eyes, rubbing my cheek. I blushed, "What"I said. He chuckled, "Nothing, I can't look at my woman"he said. I smiled lightly, "Of course you can"I said pulling him down to me. I kissed him as I wrapped my arms around him.

He pulled away and pecked my lips. "Come on, this bedroom is in a mess and I'm starving"he said, starting to get out. I pulled him back to me. "No"I whined. He chuckled, "Baby, we gotta get up. We can't stay in the bed all day"he said.

"Yes we can, I want to stay in bed you all day"I said. "How about this, we do what I have planned today and we can do whatever you want tomorrow. Even if that means laying up in here with you"he said. I smiled as he kissed my nose. "Okay, sounds like a deal"I said, pecking his lips. We got up, taking a shower together before getting out and getting dressed.

I decided to stay in the mood of the beach so I put on a simple black bikini and one of Devante's shirts.

I loved having his scent on me

I loved having his scent on me. What better way than wearing his clothes. He grabbed the clothes on the beach and washed them . I went in the kitchen,raiding the fridge for something to eat.

I eventually grabbed some ingredients to make waffles, some sausage, eggs and potatoes. Devante offered to clean the bedroom and I let him. By the time he was finished in the bedroom, breakfast was finished. We decided to eat on the beach, enjoying the sun and the calming waves. Everything was beyond perfect.

At one point, I had completely forgotten about Calvin and everybody else. After breakfast, we went for a real swim. Not naked swiming, actual swiming. After out swim, I was exhausted so I decided to nap. About 3 hours later, the sun was going down and Devante was passionate about going out tonight.

I forced myself up from the couch and headed to the now spotless bedroom. I washed up, curled my hair, did my makeup and and put on a short halter sundress.

By the time both me and Devante were dressed, it was nighttime and the boat was waiting for us at the boardwalk

By the time both me and Devante were dressed, it was nighttime and the boat was waiting for us at the boardwalk. We got on the boat and traveled back to the city, walking around and exploring. Of course I bought clothes and jewelry from vendors on the streets.

Then we got to the night club. I haven't been to a club in a long time and the last time I did go, it was a complete disaster. Tonight was fun though, probably the best fun I've had in awhile. He had drinks, (iced tea for me, of course), we danced. I sang karaoke, something I haven't done since I was in high school.

Eventually, I sat down when my feet were killing me from the heels. "That was amazing, thank you for taking me out tonight"I said. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. "It's all good but it's not the end"he said. I chuckled, "So, what's next Mr Carter"I said.

He smiled, "you'll see very soon"