Hogwarts

I stared up at the imposing form of Hogwarts, it's long shadow engulfing everything before it. My bag in one hand and my offer letter from Dumbledore in the other, I looked over what would be my new home with a sense of awe. 

A month ago I had accepted Dumbledore's offer to work as a security agent on the school grounds. How he had found me was still a mystery to me. Before I had even stepped foot on Europe's shores, I had been a hunter back in America. I traveled all over the nation, hunting and disposing of some of the worst kinds of nightmares. Vampires, Banshees, Demons... I fought them all and still stood standing here today. 

With He Who Shall Not Be Named back in the picture, I could understand Dumbledore's desire for more security at the school. But if I was being completely honest, I was a little hesitant at the knowledge of what I was guarding the school against. Demons and Banshees were one thing, He Who Shall Not Be Named and his followers were completely different. 

"Miss (Y/N)," A friendly voice belonging to none other than Dumbledore himself shook me from my musings. I looked back at the path to find the kindly headmaster standing not five feet away.

"Oh fuck," I blurted, jumping a bit, "Headmaster, I apologize."

Waving my apology away, He chuckled, "No worry at all, my dear. I wanted to come meet you personally before the students arrived. It's not every day I get to meet someone of your particular specialties."

I blushed as I followed him up towards the school. Particular specialties was a nice way of putting I could command my magic without the use of a wand.