Primal Pleasure

Severus' lips came down on mine again in a desperate kiss. I gripped his robes, clinging to him as he deepened the kiss. Despite everything that was happening, despite the world crashing down around us, I wanted him. 

I gasped into the kiss as Severus picked me up in his arms.  He carried me over to the unmade bed I had slept one night in before opting to sleep in the armchair by the fire. Gently, he set me on the bed but didn't pull away. 

We look at each other for a moment before he pressed his lips to mine again. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I pulled him down on top of me. Our fingers began to push aside clothing, trying to get as close to each other as possible. 

The first time we had been like this was a desperate race to forget our troubles and find comfort with one another. This time we were trying to cling to each other like we never wanted to let go. 

Severus wasn't gentle as he sheathed himself inside my body, making me gasp out his name as my back arched off the bed. My nails left long red claw marks down his back with each thrust. The hurried, desperate coupling made my mind reel with primal pleasure. 

It took no time at all for my first orgasm to take over my body, my moans turning into screams of pleasure. Above me, Severus groaned, his thrusts becoming harder as he bottomed out each time. If anyone else heard us, they had the good sense to stay far away. 

As my first orgasm was subsiding, my second came crashing down on me like a tidal wave. My entire body coiled around Severus', milking his cock with each shudder of pleasure. I heard him groan and felt him bury his face in my neck as his own release washed over him. 

Holding him tight, I slowly came back to my sense, aware that the only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing and the beating of our hearts. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment when there were no complications. It was just Severus and me.

I never wanted the moment to end.