Pleasure

I pressed my lips to Severus' in a hungry kiss, pulling him close to me. He returned the kiss with a sort of desperate need, like he could only escape whatever it was chasing him through me. Pulling me onto his lap, he kissed his way along my neck and shoulder, his hands pushing aside the clothes in his way. 

Letting him drive the pace, I mirrored his actions. My own fingers began working the buttons of his shirt, undoing them until I could touch the smooth skin of his chest. A low moan escaped him as I touched him, his hands working more hurriedly. We continued to push aside our clothing until we were skin to skin.

I gasped when Severus suddenly flipped me onto my back on the bed, leaning over me with a hungry look in his eye. I reached for him, pulling him down into another kiss. I wanted this as much as he did.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer as I groaned his name. The sound of his name on my lips seemed to drive him mad with desire. Gripping my hips, I felt his cock push against my slick entrance. A soft whimper escaped me as he slowly slid inside me inch by inch. 

"Oh lord," I moaned, my back arching off the bed. Severus caught my lips in another kiss, my fingers raking down his shoulders and back as I felt him bottom out. 

Nuzzling my neck, he murmured something unintelligible against my skin, pulling partway out and thrusting back in. I gasped, digging my nails into his back even harder. 

I let him have his way with me. It had been a long time since I had been with a man, but I let Severus drive a brutally fast pace that had me screaming his name. Gripping his hips with my legs even tighter, I got lost in the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

Fireworks exploded behind my eyes as my orgasm slammed into me, my entire body tightening around Severus'. Through the haze, I heard Severus groan above me, his thrusts becoming sloppier as he neared his own end. 

Holding him close, I felt his body tense as he slammed into me one final time. Severus buried his face in my neck, breathing heavily. The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing and a cricket hiding somewhere.