Potter's Dream

I took the potion as the new moon climbed into the sky. Severus watched as I made a face, the taste was terrible. Like drinking chalky milk. 

"That's foul," I gagged, "What the bloody hell is in that?"

"Moonstone," Severus replied, taking my hand and leading me over to the chair by the fire. I let him pull me onto his lap as soon as he sat down. 

"How do you feel?" He asked, brushing a lock of (H/C) hair out of my face.

"Tired mostly," I replied, laying my head against his shoulder, "But not nearly as drained."

I closed my eyes as Severus toyed with a lock of my hair. The moment so peaceful I could fall asleep. Of course, like most good things, it was not meant to last.

There was a sharp knock on my door before it swung open. A flustered looking Professor McGonagall in her nightrobe stood there, talking a mile a minute, "(Y/N) I hate to bother you but this is important. I'm looking for Professor Snape, Dumbledore needs him and he's not in his..."

She stopped as soon as she took in the scene before her. Severus sat up a little straighter, his arm wrapped around me.

"What is going on, Minerva?" He asked, picking me up as he stood up and set me in the chair. I watched as he crossed the room, his robe swirling around him. 

"Come quick, Potter saw something, I think..." McGonagall paused when she saw me watching, then snatched Severus by the arm and drug him out of the room.