CHAPTER 1 - WORST SCENARIO

One's POV:

Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! He really is about to kiss meeeee!

Wait! Let me introduce myself

Hi! I'm One. A freshman from the faculty of Communication Arts. My life has never been better until the day that me and this guy crossed our ways.

This is Guss, his nickname short for August. He is from the Faculty of International Studies. He is known for being the hottest guy in their faculty together with his friends. He is also the richest and smartest in his faculty. Soft, brown and fluffy hair, deep brown eyes, great face features and well built tall body. Don't let this guy with good looks fool you, because he is as cold as ice when it comes to girls. He thinks he is so hot that he can reject girls just like that. Tsk! I hate him and also, he is the reason why my life became this miserable.

(2 days before)

One's Pov:

Peat: Come on! Get up! I'm not done with you losers! Hahaha

This is Peat. I don't know what's this guy's problem is, but all I know is that he hates us so much. He always steal our money and if we don't they beat us to death.

Champ: F*ck you! You think we're still scared of you? Huh! You'll never get money from us ever!

This is Champ. My bestfriend of all my friends. He has been with me since middle school. We know everything about each other. He's like a brother to me. He always take care of me that's why I love him the most.

One: We wont give you our money. We don't owe you anything!

Peat: You both are so irritating! Let's get this over with!

One: Wait! I have a deal. If we win, you'll have to transfer to another school, but if we lose, you'll get what you want. Deal?

Peat: F*cking Deal!

Peat threw punches at us and boy did I forgot. He is the most badass student from the Faculty of Music. Sh*t! We can't lose... After a while we finally got beaten up by him. Such a shame that I and Champ could not defeat this stupid creature.

Champ: F*ck! That was my monthly allowance! What are we gonna do now?

One: That stupid Peat! He'll see hahaha We'll get back at him.

Of course, I, One would not back up in this fight.

One: I have a plan Champ

Me and Champ went to the parking lot near the Science Faculty.

Champ: Why are we holding hammers? Are we gonna kill him?

One: No! What are you thinking? haha We'll kill his car

Champ: How?

One: Wait, the student I asked said that it is a White Mercedes-Benz with stickers at the back

Champ: FOUND IT!

One: SHHHH! We better move fast before he arrives here.

Me and Champ smashed the car so hard that no one could ever drive it again *Evil Laugh* HAHAHA

Champ: How did Peat afford that car when all he do is get money from other people?

One: I guess he's richer than we tought

(Later that day)

Peat's POV

Sh*t whose car is this? Tsk! Tsk! Poor student. It's even a Mercedes-Benz. Thankfully it wasn't my car who got broke. Are you hurt my baby?

School Announcement:
ATTENTION! STUDENTS WHO PARK AT THE BACK OF THE SCIENCE FACULTY. A CAR HERE HAS BEEN SMASHED INTO PIECES. WHOEVER HERE DRIVES A MERCEDES-BENZ PLEASE COME SEE THE HEAD OF THE SCIENCE FACULTY. THANK YOU.

One: Huh! He deserves it. Hahaha

Champ: Serves him right

Meanwhile...

Guss: Sh*t! That is my car!!!

August ran as fast as he can to the faculty only to find out that his car has been broken by these two idiots from the faculty of Communication Arts.

Science Faculty Head: This is the CCTV footage of the car murder

Guss: Thank you Ma'am.

August's POV:

This guy is...

END OF EP 1