CHAPTER 19 - WORST SCENARIO

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Peat: Fine... Come to the abandoned factory where we used to meet... Don't be late or else....

One: NO! DON'T TOUCH HIM! I SWEAR, I'LL KILL YOU!

Peat: Then come and show me what you got...

Guss: One n-no..... D-don't come here... P-please...

One: Guss.... I'll be there soon! Wait for me okay?

Peat: Hurry before it's too late *ends call*

One: Hello? HELLO? GUSS? GUSS!?..... SH*T! GUSS.... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW.... Wait for me Guss... I'll come to get you.... I can't lose you again.... Not this time....

CHAPTER 19

One's POV

Khai: One? What happened? Who was that?

One: PEAT...

Champ: P-peat?... The o-one who...

One: Yes Champ.... It's the Peat from before...

Khai: Peat? How come you haven't told me about this baby?

Champ: Before we met, There was this guy who harassed us and got money from us... He would beat us up if we don't do as he says... That guy was Peat

One: I need to go now P'Khai, Champ... Before anything happens to Guss... I won't forgive myself if that happens...

Khai: Wait we're going with you

One: Okay Le---

*Line (text) message*

???: You must get here ALONE... If you won't do as I instructed, don't expect that you'll see Guss anymore. Hurry before I lose my temper with this guy

Khai: Why? Who is it again?

One: P'Khai I need to go alone... Peat said that I shouldn't bring anyone with me or else....

Khai: Are you sure?

One: I am...

Khai: Okay, okay. We'll just wait here for you and Guss. Call us if you ever need help okay?

Champ: Take care buddy! Come back okay?

One: I will... *rushes to his car*

      Guss... Wait for me.. I'm coming to get you... I won't let anyone hurt you... Even if it means to give my life for you...

*One got to the abandoned factory in a short period of time*

(At the abandoned factory)

One: GUSS? GUSS?! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M ALREADY HERE! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!...

Peat: Well, well... Isn't it our lovely One?... Welcome! You're here early.

One: Where's Guss? Let him go!

Peat: Easy, easy... You're so hot-headed, why don't you calm yourself first?

One: Shut up! What do you want? Tell me! Is it money? How much do you need? Tell me so we can get this over with now

Peat: Seems like you're in a hurry... Okay, I'll be frank... What I need is not money..

One: If not, then what do you need?

Peat: You.... You're the one that I need...

One: What?!... What are you saying? Are you crazy?!

Peat: YES! I MUST BE CRAZY FOR STILL LOVING YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.... BUT NOW, NOW THAT I'M BACK, YOU! YOU'RE ALL MINE!

One: YOU'RE CRAZY! I'M NOT YOURS AND I WILL NEVER BE! I BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY, SO YOU SHOULD STOP THIS CRAZY IMAGINATION OF YOURS!