CHAPTER 5 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

Guss' POV

Guss: *walking to the toilet* Where is my One? *smiles*

One: Is that it? How does it feel? Does it feel good?

That voice... I can't be wrong. It's one. But what is he doing in the girls bathroom?

Student: Ugh! One.. there... you hit the spot.. Ugh!

One: I'm gonna take it deeper okay?

Student: Quick! Just do it! UGH!!

Guss: Hey One! What are you doing?!

CHAPTER 5

One's POV

One: Hey Guss? What are you doing here?

Guss: Shouldn't I be the one who's asking that? And why are you in the girls bathroom?

One: I was just helping Aim. I heard her scream on my way out of the boy's bathroom and she said that her back was very itchy and she couldn't reach it so I helped her.

Aim: Ahehe. Sorry *peace sign* I didn't know that you and One are...

One: What?! What are you saying haha we're nothing.

Guss: Before you do anything else, could you get out of the girl's bathroom? People will think weird of you.

One: Sh*t! *gets out* Hey Guss? Are you done buying the foods?

Aim: Uhmm... Can I have lunch with you guys?

One: Sure! I would love to! But the food is not enough for us. I'll buy you your lunch okay? Wait for me at the table!

Guss: Come on! The table is this way. *pissed*

(At the table)

One: Here is your lunch Aim *smiles*

Aim: Thank you so much! You are my hero One *kisses One's cheeks*

One: Okay, okay, just eat hmm? *smiles*

Guss' POV

Aim is really hitting on One. Touching him non-stop. What is she? A live massager? Tsk! And look at One, he is really liking it. Tsss. Wait... Why am I getting fired up? Do I really like One? Argh! I don't know! All I know is I don't like what Aim is doing to my One!

Guss: Hey, hey, eat you food first before it becomes cold. *gestures to eat the food* Hey! Are you listening to me? Hey One? One?

Champ: *whispers* Hey Guss? Who is that with One?

Guss: I don't know, but I don't like her

Champ: Look she's touching One so much. She's such a flirt.

Guss: *stands up* I don't have the appetite to eat anymore. I'm gonna go to class. *walks out*

Champ's POV

Champ: Hey Guss! Wait! *tried to stop Guss* Hey One! What are you doing?

One: What? *continues to flirt with Aim*

Champ: Oiiiii! You are so heartless! Hmmp! I'm just gonna eat here! After this I'll go too! Hey One! Are you listening!?

One: O-okay, okay whatever *smiles at Aim*

Champ: You're so hopeless to talk to... I give up (TT·TT)

(At the International Studies Faculty Class)

Guss' POV

Why is One so clueless? Isn't it obvious that I like him? W-wait... I like One? Ugh! Whatever! I still hate that girl Aim! She's so---