CHAPTER 6 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

One's POV

One: Hey, Why are you crying? Stop crying already. Someone might see us.

Guss: I don't care about them. You are all I care about One. Can't you see that? *Holds One's face* Let me do this to let you know that I'm sincere with my feelings...

*Faces getting closer*

Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! He really is about to kiss me!

*Guss' lips touched One's lips*

*One closed his eyes and kisses back*

CHAPTER 6

One's POV

What's happening to me? Why am I kissing him back? I must be crazy! This can't happen! *pushes Guss away*

One: YAH AUGUST! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Guss: Because... I like you One

One: *wipes his mouth* Stupid! Why did you have to kiss me?!

Guss: You really don't like me, do you? *lowers head* What was I thinking...

One: Hey Guss! You stole my first kiss! Ughhh! Why does it have to be with you! This can't happen! ....No!... That wasn't a kiss! UGHHH! AUGUST!!!

*August walks out*

Guss' POV

You must really hate me that much... Why did I end up liking you? I did all things just to take care of you. I even gave you my first kiss. I'm so stupid to think that you'll like me back. I'm sorry One...

One: Hey Guss! Where are you going!

(At the Comm Arts Class)

One's POV

*Looking at the window*

That stupid Guss! He stole my first kiss *touching his lips* Why did I kiss him back? What's wrong with me... Do I... like him?

Champ: Hey! What's wrong with you One? You've been silent there touching your lips. Stop it already before you erase your own lips.

One: Hey Champ? What does it mean if a person kissed you?

Champ: HUH! SOMEONE KISSED YOU? WHOOO!? IS IT THE ONE WHO CONFESSED TO YOU?

One: Shhh! Our classmates might hear.

Champ: Sorry, *laughs* So.... is it the the one who confessed to you?

One: NO! I'm just asking because.... I.... saw a friend at the bathroom kissing...

Champ: Oh? What's the problem with it?

One: Well they're both men, and I... I MEAN MY FRIEND, my friend isn't sure if he likes that person, but when the other person kissed him, he kissed back. What do you think?

Champ: Well I think that you should stop making stories *laughs*

One: Hey Champ! I'm serious here...

Champ: Ok, ok. For a kiss to happen, both of them must have the same feeling, or else maybe that friend of yours was just teasing him. You will never know until you're sure of yourself One.

One: Is that s-- Wait! What One? I told you it was my friend!

Champ: Oh really? *laughs* I saw you two at the bathroom earlier. And you're so freaking obvious One *laughs* touching your lips since the moment you came in Tsk. Hey One? I'm your bestfriend, you can tell me anything. Hmm?