CHAPTER 18 - WORST SCENARIO

WARNING! This episode might contain 16+ things which may not be suitable for very young readers. Guided reading is adviced.

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

???: So! You're One's boyfriend? Then you can pay me instead instead of him!

Guss: What? Who are you?! I don't even know who you are?!

???: You don't know me, but I know you... Specially your One!

Guss: MY ONE?!

CHAPTER 18

Guss' POV

Peat: You really don't know me? Well, let me introduce myself first. My name is Peat, and you're boyfriend owes me so much

Guss: What do you mean he owes you?

Peat: He used to give me money but suddenly he stopped doing so, and I had to move out of town for my personal reasons. But now that I came back, I need to take back what's mine, and that includes One. Your so called love.

Guss: NO! NOT MY ONE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Peat: Oh yes! I can! *evil laughs* Poor you... You're already inside the trap before you knew it *laughs*

Guss: What trap? *confused*

(Uknown number calling)

Guss: Hello? Who is this?

One: Guss... H-help me...

Guss: ONE?! WHAT'S WRONG?! WHO'S PHONE ARE YOU CALLING WITH?!

One: Guss... Help me... Please....

???: If you still want to see One, come to the adress that I'll send you

Guss: WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ONE?! I SWEAR, IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!!

???: Shut up! You're wasting my time.

Guss: What is it that you want?

???: Nothing really. I just need you to come here alone. If you won't follow my instructions... You wont even have a glance at your beloved One anymore *laughs*

One: NO GUSS! DON'T GO! I'M FINE HERE! PLEASE DON'T G--

*punches were heard through the phone*

Guss: ONE!... YOU CRAZY LUNATIC! DON'T TOUCH HIM!

???: You better come here fast. Before I lose my temper and kill this crazy bitch!

One: G-guss.... N-no... P-p-please...

Guss: One.... I'm sorry! I'll save you from those bastards! Wait for me there okay?

One: No...

*Call ends*

Guss: DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THIS PEAT?! ARE YOU WITH THAT PERSON?!

Peat: I think pointing fingers isn't the important thing right now. You should hurry before it's too late... *laughs then leaves*

*Line (text) message from unknown number*

???: 801 Yundong St. The abandoned factory near the City Cemetery

        One.... Where are you? I can't believe it's happening again... I'm sorry for not holding your hands tighter... I don't know if I'd still live without you by my side... Wait for me One! I won't let anything happen to you!

(At the Abandoned Factory)

Guss: This place is so big... Where would I find him... *scans the place with flashlight* ONE!?... ONE!