CHAPTER 15 - WORST SCENARIO

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

*On the phone*

One: Uhm.. Who is this?

Nurse: Is this One Kim speaking?

One: Yes, this is him speaking. May I ask who is this?

Nurse: I am a nurse from Dongxing Hospital. Your mother, Elle Kim had been admitted here due to a mild stroke... She's doing better now but she still needs to be monitored for the next few days...

One: Thank you for calling me. I'll be there in a moment. *ends call*

*incoming phone call*

???: So... Who should I go to next?

One: YOU!?

CHAPTER 15

*On the phone*

Mrs. Rathavit: Is your mother okay?

One: You! What did you do to my mom?!

Mrs. Rathavit: I just told Mrs. Kim that his very own son is going out with another man. She insisted that I was lying and she fought back. Little did I know that she'll have a heart attack knowing the truth.

One: You won't leave me won't you?

Mrs. Rathavit: Well she deserves to know it.

One: I hate you! You don't deserve to be mother.

Mrs. Rathavit: By the way, your father lives at Hindong right? He has this small restaurant there if I'm not mistaken. A noodle house?

One: NO! NOT MY FATHER!.... What do you want?

Mrs. Rathavit: Leave my son! August doesn't deserve someone like you. I know he'll get over you soon. I'm just concerned about the both of you. You might hurt each other when the time comes. SO LEAVE MY SON ALONE.

One: Why should I?!

Mrs. Rahavit: Oh?! Try me. I'm telling you, I don't back up in fights that easily... You wouldn't want your family to be ruined right? You better think carefully.

One: *Ends call*

*Entering the hospital One bumped into Guss*

Guss: One? *holds One's hand*

One: Leave me alone

Guss: One? Can we talk about this? Please...

One: I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!

Guss: One..... *tears starts to fall*

One: We can't be together anymore... Your mother is right... You're better off without me... We'll just end up hurting each other... *tears starts to fall down his cheeks*

Guss: Are you giving up on me?.... Is this really what you want?

One: EVEN IF I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... I love you, okay? But this just isn't right...

Guss: WHAT IS NOT RIGHT HUH!? BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH MEN? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE SAY? DID YOU EVER LOVE ME ONE?! HUH?! DID YOU EVER?!

One: NO GUSS! THIS ISN'T ABOUT THAT! I LOVE YOU! SO, SO MUCH! BUT MY FAMILY.... I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM... I'M SORRY...

Guss: You're selfish.... You are selfish. I gave up my family for you... I even disowned my mother just for you... You said that we'll fix everything together... that we'll get through anything as long as we're together... and now... you're leaving me?...

One: Aren't you the one being selfish here? This is my family... I cannot disown them just like you did... This isn't something that we can fix... We've reached the ending of our story... You should go back to your family... You'll get better soon. Find a girl that will love you... I know that you'll get over me soon... Just leave... leave and don't ever look for me again... I love you...