CHAPTER 3 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

One's POV

Guss: You spilled the food on your face *Wipes the food and stared at each other*

*One is blushing*

Guss: Hey One? will you be my boyfriend?

Sh*t! Why do I feel like I have to say yes? There are butterflies in my stomach. What is this feeling? Ughhh I can't resist him! What should I--

Guss: Hey! That's hot! Can you eat that?

One: Huh? OUCH! That is hot! *The soup spilled on One's hands*

Guss: Tsk tsk, you are such a big baby. *smiles* Look at you you can't even eat properly *wipes One's mouth*

Oh my god! He's wiping my mouth! It's happening! NOOO! It can't happen! What should I do? But he is kinda cute actually...

One: I CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION YET!

Guss: What question? hahaha You're so cute! *Guss pinched One's cheeks*

One: Didn't you ask me if--- NEVERMIND! It's nothing

Sh*t! What was I thinking? I need to stop this feeling... But Guss has to stop doing this things to me too! UGHH! I'm so stupid.

Guss: One? What's wrong? You seem to be out of yourself? Is there something wrong?

One: No! No, it's fine and I think we should eat fast because... I have CLASS! Yes I have class so I need to go now.

Guss: Wait! Can I have your number?

One: What? Why?

Guss: So I can contact you. If ever you break our settlement.

One: NO! I need to go now. Bye!!!

I ran as fast as I can. As I'm walking towards our classroom. I still can't forget that guy... August. I don't know why, but when I'm with him I feel weak and I have this feeling of wanting to be protected by him... Ugh! What's happening to me. I must be crazy!

Champ: Hey! What happened to your date?

One: What date? What are you talking about? Do you wanna die?!

Champ: Easy. Easy, I'm just joking hahaha

*Incoming call*

Anonymous Number: Found you! Hahaha thank you for eating with me earlier! I appreciate it. See you tomorrow!

One: Who are you? And why do you have my number?

Guss: Don't play dumb hahaha you are so cute when you're like this... My One.

One: Guss?!

Guss: Thanks for the help Champ!

One: Hey Champ! Are you the one who gave my number to him?!

Champ: Wait! Calm yourself first... Yes, I gave him your number because he said that he's gonna treat me a meal hehehe

One: CHAMP!!!! COME BACK HERE! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU! YOU TRAITOR!!

*Ends call*

Guss' POV

One Kim. Let's know each other more starting from today. *smiles*

*The Following Day*

One's POV

*Yawns* Ahhhhh! What a lovely morn--AHHHH. Sh*t! What is Guss doing here in my room?!

Guss: Hey! You're awake already? Have breakfast with me *getting closer to One*

One: Hey! Hey! Don't come any closer! Hey Guss!I'm warning you!!!

Guss: Hey! What's wrong? Don't you want to eat breakfast? Fine, You can just eat me since I'm your boyfriend? Huh One? *Going for a kiss*

*One wakes up*

SH*T! WHAT KIND OF DREAM WAS THAT! UGHH! I REALLY NEED TO FORGET THAT GUY. IT FEELS SO WEIRD... *slaps himself*

Mrs. Kim: Hey One! Wake up already! Someone is here to see you!

One: Okay Maaaa!

*One went downstairs with wearing just his boxers*

Mrs. Kim: Son! What are you wearing? It's not appropriate for our visitor to see.

One: I just woke up Ma! Who is this visitor anyway? *rubs his eyes*

Guss: Goodmorning One! Get ready already so we can go to school now. You can't be late for class *smiles*

One: Oh Sh*t! *covers his body*

End of Chapter 3