CHAPTER 2 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

(At the Science Faculty)

Science Faculty Head: This is the CCTV footage of the car murder

Guss: Thank you Ma'am.

August's POV:

This guy is...

CHAPTER 2

School Announcement:
ATTENTION! MR. ONE KIM AND MR. CHAMP TUTOR OF COMMUNICATION ARTS FACULTY, GO TO THE DEAN'S OFFICE! NOW!

One's POV

Fight: Hey! hey! hey! you two! What did you guys do again? hmm?

This is P'Fight our senior at our faculty. He is also one of our closest friend.

One: P'Fight... Help us! Please!

Champ: Yes! Yes! Please P!

Fight: Ok, ok, go to the Dean's office first to settle things then I'll help you with it. Is that fine?

One & Champ: Thank you P'Fight!

We went to the Dean's office and while on our way we thought of the reasons that we are going to give but when we got there, Peat was not there, but only a handsome student who looks like an actor. Ugh! Why am I suddenly thinking about this guy?

School's Dean: MR. ONE KIM! Are you okay? You seem out of yourself?

One: No, No Ma'am. I'm fine Ma'am.

School's Dean: So, now that you are all here, I assume that you know what seems to be the problem.

Champ: Hmm? No Ma'am.. What did we do wrong?

School's Dean: Oh come on. Then tell me this aren't your doing? *Shows the footage*

Sh*t! There was a CCTV! We're doomed

One: Dean, We only did that because Peat is always harassing us, so we got back at his car.

School's Dean: But that is not Peat's car

Champ: What? Then whose car is that?

One: Yes Ma'am, and also where is Peat?

Guss: The car you broke is mine *gets close to One's face*

Sh*t! What is this guy's problem? Also, Why does this guy have a very attracting face? It makes me wanna touch it... Sh*t!

One: Get off me! *pushes Guss away* And what are you saying that it is your car?

Guss: That is my car. Mercedes-Benz witb the plate number APA0810.

Champ: Sh*t! We broke the wrong car...

School's Dean: Watch your mouth! You are at my office. Anyways, Since Mr. August here doesn't want this issue to get bigger, you can talk to him and settle things on your own. Okay? Okay? You are all dismissed.

One: We're so sorry... I hope you can forgive us... BYE!

*Champ and One tries to run but Guss got a grip on One's arm*

Guss: Wait! You can't leave just like that. You have to pay me

One: But I don't have money to pay you...

Guss: Can you atleast give me your heart?

Sh*t! Why is my heart beating fast... I must be crazy! Not with this guy! I like girls! I like girls!

One: What are you saying? Please don't be like this

Guss: Why? If we sell your heart to the hospital you can finally pay me hahaha

One: Stupid! What are you playing huh?

Guss: I was just kidding hahaha. Have lunch with me.

One: No!

Guss: I'm not asking you, this is an order. Think of it as a payment.

One: What? Are you crazy?

Guss: I might be... for you

Tss... Stupid but cute

One: Ok fine! But you have to deduct this to my payment. I still have to find a way to pay you...

*both smiles at each other*

(At the Cafeteria)

One: Why are we here? It's so expensive here. Let's go to another cafeteria

Guss: No, I love the food here. This is my favorite place

We sat there and ordered for food. To break the silence I asked him questions that is so stupid I wanna die.

One: So.... Don't you have any other friend to eat with?

Guss: I have, but I'd rather eat with you *smiles*

Tss... Why is he acting cute towards me. Sh*t I'm blushing... I can't be...

One: Will you stop saying things like that?

Guss: Why? I like when you're shy hahaha

One: Who is shy? *covering my face*

After minutes of silence and this guy just staring at me and smiling, the food finally came.

One: Wow! This looks delicious! I haven't eaten food like this before. Who do you usually eat here with? That lerson must be so lucky.

Guss: Actually, you're the first one

One: What?

Guss: You spilled the food on your face *Wipes the food and stared at each other*

*One is blushing*

Guss: One will you be my boyfriend?

End Of Chapter 2