CHAPTER 9 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

(At the Restaurant)

Khai: You're here?

Guss: Eung. What's wrong with your face? You look like you're not in the mood.

Khai: I'm just kind of sad. My angel said that he's not available today. How about you? Where's your husband? *teases Guss*

Guss: He just went to the bathroom. Oh! He's here already. *waves hand*

One's POV

Don't be nervous One. You can do this. Just walk towards them and sit. Guss is a nice guy so his brother must also be nice. Yes that's it.

One: *bows* Hi Guss' brother! I'm--

Khai: ONE!

One: P'KHAI!

CHAPTER 9

(At the restaurant)

Sh*t! P'Khai is Guss' older brother?! How come I did not know this? My heart is beating twice faster than a normal heartbeat... What should I do? *sweating*

Guss: You know each other? *points at both of them confused*

One: Uh.... *gets phone* Hello? You need me there? now? Okay, okay I'll be there right away!

Guss: Who was that?

One: Uhm... I really need to go now! I'l tell you later! *leaves the restaurant quickly*

Khai: Hey One! Where are you going?

Guss: Wait P'Khai! How did you know my One?

Khai: Your One? Is he the guy that you're talking about?

Guss: Yes he is. Why? What's wrong?

Khai: Nothing, nothing. I need to go now Guss. I think I won't be coming home tonight.

Guss: Oh? Okay, okay. Where are you going anyway?

Khai: You don't need to know everything Guss. *walks out pissed*

(Walking at the streets)

Khai's POV

Khai: Hey One?! My angel! Wait!

One: P'Khai? What are you doing here?

Khai: I went to follow you here. What's wrong? Why did you leave us there? You left me...

One: Hey P'Khai... Don't be sad. I left because I was just shocked that you are Gus--- WAIT! Are you really Guss' older brother? *eyes wide open*

Khai: *laughs* Eung. Why? Are you sad that I am?

One: Yes.. *pouts*

Why are you acting this way my angel? You can break up with him and we can be together.

Khai: Don't be sad my angel *pats head* I'm also sad because you're already with my brother and now we can't be together anymore.

One: No! What are you saying P'Khai? *laughs* I'm sad beacuse I am afraid that I won't meet your standards for your brother...

I was wrong...

Khai: Well I didn't know that you felt that way. I'm sorry. You don't have to be afraid. You are a good person. In fact, you are perfect for me

One: Perfect for you? *scrathes head*

Khai: What I meant is, you are perfect for my standards. *laughs* Do you really like my brother that much?