CHAPTER 16 - WORST SCENARIO

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

(At the Kimonu Bridge)

Guss' POV

       One.... I gave my all to you... *stands at the edge of the bridge* What's there to live if I can't have you anymore... I was ready to give my all to you... even leaving my family just to be with you... You said we'll get through things together... Why did you leave me One? I love you so much... My life is nothing without you... So I'd be better off dead...

One's POV

*on the phone while driving*

One: P'Khai I'm at Kimonu bridge right now... I don't see any sig--- GUSS! *puts his head outside the car window* GUSS! GUSS! *sees Guss at the edge of the bridge* GUSS NOOO!

*SUDDENLY.... A BIG CRASH WAS HEARD...*

CHAPTER 16

Guss' POV

         One? Is that you? *turns around and see One's car smashed by another car* No..... One.... *runs to the car*

Guss: *opens the car door* ONE?! ONE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! *gets One out of the car*

*Guss heard someone talking at One's phone*

*On the phone*

Khai: ONE? ONE?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

*Guss answers phone*

Guss: P'Khai.... One... Had an accident... *cries hard and hugs One*

Khai: One....

Guss: P'Khai call an ambulance now! NOW! *cries harder* ONE! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! PLEASE STAY WITH ME.... ANYONE PLEASE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!.... HELP US! HELP US... PLEASE!....

*The ambulance came at took One to the hospital*

(At the hospital)

Guss' POV

Khai: GUSS!

Guss: P'Khai *hugs Khai crying*

Khai: What happened Guss? Where is One?

Guss: He is in the operating room... The doctor said that One have some head injuries that could be very dangerous for him...

Khai: Head injuries?....

Guss: This is all my fault... I left him that's why all of this happened... I should be the one who gets hurt... not him! P'Khai... What should I do? I won't forgive myself if something happens to him! He's my all.... *cries hard*

Khai: Guss... Everything will be okay. It's not your fault okay? It was no ones fault... Let's just hope that One would be okay sooner... Hmm? Stay strong for him... He needs you now more than ever...

Guss: One..... *leaves Khai and went to see One's operation*

*holding on the glass of the Operating Room*

         One... Don't leave me yet please? I need you as much as you need me too... You said we can get through things together right? Here! I'll stay right here with you! Please hold to my hands tighter... I won't let you go anymore... Please.... Just stay with me! I haven't shown you how much I love you... I LOVE YOU ONE! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME... YOU ARE MY LIFE... STAY WITH ME PLEASE... I LOVE YOU... *cries harder*

*While operating, a tear falls out of One's eyes*

(After the Operation)

Guss' POV

Doctor: *gets out of the operating room* May I ask who is his guardian?

Guss: Me doc! I'm his guardian... for now atleast.