CHAPTER 13 - WORST SCENARIO

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Guss: The food you're cooking looks yummy... But.... I know what's more yummy *holds One's face closer*

One: You bet I am *laughs then started to kiss Guss*

*The kiss went deeper and deeper*

*With both of them having no control of themselves, they started to touch each other's body*

Pear: *going downstairs* Ohhh! It smells so yummy! Where is my P'One? *opens the kitchen's door* P'ONE!? P'GUSS!?

*One and Guss were startled*

One & Guss: SH*T!  PEAR!!!

CHAPTER 13

(At the Living Room)

Pear: So..... What's going on between you two?

Guss: We're.....

Pear: Boyfriends

One: How did you know?

Pear: Because you couldn't make it less obvious. You even dared to kiss knowing that I'm here. And I saw you slept together last night.

One: *whispers* I told you....

Pear: Have you told aunt about this?

Guss: Only P'Khai knows about this...

Pear: So... Aunt doesn't know about this yet right? Should I....

Guss: No! Pear! Please don't... Mom is very homophobic... If she knew, she'd disown me as her son...

Pear: Hmmmm....

One: Please? Pear?

Pear: Well.... I have a deal to give to both of you

Guss: What kind of deal?

Pear: Break up! And give P'One to me *grabs One*

One: *shocked* W-what?!

Guss: Are you crazy Pear?! No! I won't do it! *grabs One back*

Pear: Do you want aunt to know about this? To know that you're already living with someone?

Guss: What do you want with my One?

Pear: I like him! That's why. I can't let him go to someone like you *smiles*

One: M-me? Why me?

Guss: NO! I won't! One is mine! I won't let anyone have him. I won't give him to anyone else. If we can't be together, then I wont let anyone have him. HE IS MINE!

Pear: Well, I guess I have to tell aunt about this.

Guss: Go ahead! Tell her! I don't care anymore! WOULD YOU PLEASE GET OUT! LEAVE US ALONE!

Pear: Huh? You better be ready with what you're asking for P'Guss *Pear gets out of the house*

One: Hey, calm yourself down. *both sits on the couch* Guss? What are we going to do now? *hugs Guss*

Guss: I don't know One... *hugs back*

One: Aren't you afraid of what's going to happen with you and your mom? *pats head*

Guss: As long as you're here beside me, I don't fear anything. We'll get through this together hmm? *holds One's face*

One: *pouts* You could've just agreed with her deal... I don't want you to fight with your mom...

Guss: No! I can't! Don't you know that I'm very possessive of what's mine? So this *touches face* this *touches One's legs up to his thighs* and most importantly this, your heart*touches One's chest where the heart is located* are all mine *kisses One on forehead*