CHAPTER 10 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

(At the bathroom)

One's POV

Guss: WHY ARE YOU ACTING THIS WAY? DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY WITH ONE?

Khai: I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! NOT WITH YOU!

Guss: THEN WITH WHOM? WITH YOU?

Khai: YES! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE WITH HIM NOT YOU!

Guss: ARE YOU SAYING.... THAT YOU.... LIKE... ONE?

Khai: YES! I DO..... I'M SORRY *tears started to fall*

One: P'Khai?.......

*Khai and Guss looks at One shocked*

CHAPTER 10

One's POV

One: What's happening here? *trembling*

Guss: I didn't know you could do this to me One... *pushes One then walks out*

One: Guss! Where are you going?! *follows Guss*

Khai: *grabs One* One!

One: *remove Khai's hands* GUSS! WAIT!

(Outside the restaurant)

One's POV

It was raining hard. The dark skies with heavy clouds match perfectly with what I'm feeling right now. Fear and sadness...

One: AUGUST! What's your problem *pulls Guss*

Guss: *turns around* What's my problem?!

One: Yes! Won't you tell me what's wrong? *tearing up*

Guss: Are you seriously telling me what's wrong? *sobbing*

One: We promised to tell each other everything right? *sobs*

Guss: Yes, we did. *sadly laughed* But you didn't dare to tell me what's up with you and my brother...

One: WHAT?! I DON'T GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING GUSS! WHY WON'T YOU JUST TELL ME?!

Guss: What for? And why are you acting like you don't know anything?! I should be the one who's acting like that!

One: What? August.... What did I do wrong? I'm sorry okay? Can't we fix this together?

Guss: No, It's fine... I promise, you won't see my face ever again. I hope you and Khai stay strong. *smiles* *turns around and leave*

One: GUSS!!!.... Guss....*kneels down crying* You were the one who told me that you can't ever let me go but here we are... What's happening to us Guss? Why do I feel like you gave up already...

Days have passed, and I have never seen Guss again... It seems like he disappeared like a bubble in thin air... I miss him... I miss the warm feeling when I'm with him. Without him days just feel dull and nonsense... I don't want to give up just like he did but if that's what he wants? If that's what will make him happy? I'll do it for him...

(One day)

*looking at the window* I haven't seen Guss today... I'm wondering about what is he up to... Is he eating right?... Is he doing good at his class... Who will he eat with... UGH! GUSS! Why did you have to leave me.... Is it really over between the two of us? Ugh... I don't kno-- *bell rangs*

Champ: Hey one? It's break time already. Wanna eat?

One: Okay....

Champ: Oh?! It's P'Khai *waves hand* Hi P'Khai!