CHAPTER 8 - WORST SCENARIO

Previous Chapter:

One's POV

*One gets inside the classroom*

Champ: P'Khai! You're back!?

Khai: Yes! I am haha. Where's my angel?

One: P'KHAI?! *smiles*

Khai: My angel! *smiles*

CHAPTER 8

(Inside the classroom)

One's POV

Champ: P'Khai! I've missed you so much! *hugs Khai*

One: Me too P'Khai... *smiles*

Khai: I know, I know. I'm sorry that I've been away for some years. I just needed to avoid something...

Champ: Something? Or someone?

Khai: Silly, *laughs* You knew?

One: What does he know? You told him but not me? I treat you like my brother but you did not tell me... *pouts*

Khai: No, One I swear it's noth--

Classmate: Hey One! You didn't tell us that you and your lover are together now!

Khai: What lover? *pissed*

Classmate: Here! *hands out the phone*

[I want to hold your hands like this until the end of time One ♡ *Picture of One and Guss' holding hands*]

Khai: Who posted this?

Classmate: The faculty leader...

Khai: One is this true? Who is this person with you?!

One: ah..... uhm....

Khai: Do you know something about this Champ?!

Champ: Uhm.... I... need to go to buy food! I haven't eaten anything yet hehe... Bye!

One: Hey Champ! That bastard

Khai: So tell me, Who is this?

One: That's not true P'Khai. Look! It's just a picture of their hands. Also, why are you so eager to know?.... Who knows whose hands are those? *bites lips nervously*

Khai: But It says your name on the post... See? *pointed on the caption* Wait! The other hand on the post has the same bracelet of yours!

Sh*t! That Guss! If I would've known that he'll post a picture like this? I would've killed him!

One: P'Khai.... I---

*Bell rings*

One: It's time for class! Yes! Go to your classroom already P'Khai hehe... *pushes Khai*

That was so close!!! Good thing we're at school haha. The bell really saves many things just like the saying "You are saved by the bell". But I have to tell P'Khai the truth... After all he's like a brother to me.

(After classes)

Khai: Hey One! Let's go home together.

One: P'Khai I can't... I have to meet someone. You can go home first. And no need to wait for me bacause I might get home late. Bye! *runs away*

Khai: Why do I feel like he's avoiding me? Hey Champ? do you know something about this?

Champ: Uh...... uhm...

Khai: I'll treat you to dinner

Champ: Okay fine! I really don't know what's with them but lately, One is always with that International Studies student...